Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Fit pics after a hot soak/handwash in the bathtub. They would surely slim down after wear and a hot wash. But I like it, it's something different from what I usually wear and it matches well with the 21oz

21ozpostsoakfitpicred.jpg

measurements size 34x36

waist: 32,5

front rise: 11,5

back rise: 15,75

thigh: 13,5

knee: 9,75

leg opening: 8,75

inseam: 37

guys, how much will black knight stretch?

right now im having problem buttoning up the top 2 buttons........... :(

pre or post soak?

i had trouble with the buttons on mine, not because they were too tight, but because the button holes need to be worked in a bit before they get easier to fasten. are your difficult because the waisband is too tight or are they hard to button up even when you aren't wearing them?

pre or post soak?

i had trouble with the buttons on mine, not because they were too tight, but because the button holes need to be worked in a bit before they get easier to fasten. are your difficult because the waisband is too tight or are they hard to button up even when you aren't wearing them?

post soak, even pre soak i didnt manage to button all..

i downsize 2, but it was hell after soaking....

tried a while ended up with bruises...so i thought maybe i can buy a waist expander...but wait, i can DIY it myself

34h6t1i.jpg

LOLOL:D:D

Hey guys, I've been debating recently on whether or not to get a pair of the samurai 24ozs, is it really worth it? Personally I want to experiment with such a heavy denim. Does anyone have any fit/fade pictures of them for at least 7 months and up. Thanks so much guys.

Hey guys, I've been debating recently on whether or not to get a pair of the samurai 24ozs, is it really worth it? Personally I want to experiment with such a heavy denim. Does anyone have any fit/fade pictures of them for at least 7 months and up. Thanks so much guys.

If you are up to it then sure. I recently just got the 710s 19 oz and they actually put rashes on the back of my knees. It didnt bother me at first, but after a while I had to wear long johns for a day. I only had to deal with breaking in the denim for 3 days, but now they are amazing. If you think you can put up with wearing 24oz denim then go for it especially if the fit is good for you. Other posters know a lot more than I, but I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

I don't know, does this look like it's worth it to you?

2zhfu3r.jpg

looks a little grey cause I turned the contrast down.

I'm never going back, ever.

And dude, if you need fit/fade pics from 7+ months you aren't experimenting, you're following.

Here's me in my Samurai S0500XX 15-oz Texas Cotton (tagged size 28) bought from another SuFu member recently. He had done one soak. I did a HOT wash/HOT tumble dry.

4440362017_72af99b8c0_b.jpg

4440352521_3c7a4161ae_b.jpg

you are on a buying spree lately

Indeed, fit pics in the Sugar Cane section soon ! They fit absolutely great, chantheman.

Ahh, im so sad. Lot12 710s are sold out on big and take5 doesn't have any lot12 710's left either. =(. Does anyone know of any other denim store in hong kong that might have it? Also what are some denim stores in tokyo that might have it? thanks all!

am I understanding your sale thread right and you never washed these ? Judging by the amount of indigo loss this sounds impossible...

agreed, something fishy about those.

Stacks - are you taunting us? please post some decent pics, looks like those are approaching amazing. and what do you mean - you'll never go back to lighter weight denim?

am I understanding your sale thread right and you never washed these ? Judging by the amount of indigo loss this sounds impossible...

oh no the no wash was just the description BiG had on their website in contrast to the one wash denim. sorry for the confusion

Ahh, im so sad. Lot12 710s are sold out on big and take5 doesn't have any lot12 710's left either. =(. Does anyone know of any other denim store in hong kong that might have it? Also what are some denim stores in tokyo that might have it? thanks all!

Don't really know where 2nd is situated, but I bought my 710xx lot 12 from them last week. Guess they got plenty left. So worth a try!

I don't know, does this look like it's worth it to you?

2zhfu3r.jpg

looks a little grey cause I turned the contrast down.

I'm never going back, ever.

And dude, if you need fit/fade pics from 7+ months you aren't experimenting, you're following.

I like. I'm not following at all...i looking for fit pics because I don't want to buy a pair of jeans then not like the fit on them. But thanks for the pics though.

Do you have a fit pic though?