Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^^ Are those the persimmon dyed sams?

I don't think they are true persimmon, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Here is 2nd's description:

"SAMURAIJEANS (Samurai jeans) model among the popular zero denim jeans S5000VX (zero model) version appeared in a limited edition of 200 color denim! ! S041CP Samuraijinzuhebichinopan was used to, old-fashioned sense of bleaching woven on a loom, with a sense of using uneven 17oz denim, denim familiar zero series "17oz Zara Serubitchi bushido special" inherited the best color quality denim ! ! Nonuosshu. "

I picked these up after I sold my persimmon Sugar Canes (which were way too big), they seemed to be as close as I could get to that hue.

Thx dkatz! I heard they do fade, but I haven't been able to find any pics. After having them on the shelf for a couple of years, I just started on 'em, so evo may be a while.. :)

I'm really feelin 'em now though.. Added bonus: this doesn't happen! :P

rwchukka2.jpg

siiiiiiiiiiick, riff!

Anyone seen/have/can find pics of those worn in?

Keep us updated, riff!

I've got a pair of these that I put a couple of months wear into, they seem to fade really fast but due to the color the contrast is extremely subtle.

Before I throw these things on supermarket I wanted to know what you guys think of this fit. The top block is a little big on me and the jeans make me look a little bottom heavy. If I do keep them I will hem them a bit more since the stacks right now are kind of redonk.

S710XX size 28 Lot 12.

DSC_0289.JPG

DSC_0290.JPG

jun41, I'm with you on the bottom heavy thing I occasionally have the same problem, but I do think hemming will allow them to fall better and giving your legs a longer look. And obviously the more time you put in wearing them the more they will contour to your frame.

They get so soft so quick. Almost feel like chinos now. Hard to tell from the pics, but in direct sunlight it almost look like the fading has a green hue. Then again my grandfather was colorblind.... so maybe its just me. If anyone is looking to get a pair be warned they are all lot 10.

CX

IMG_8737.jpg

IMG_8745.jpg

IMG_8754.jpg

IMG_8762.jpg

and to compare..

Jins LHT

IMG_8645.jpg

IMG_8653.jpg

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8628.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg

Just got some Samurai S5000VX, fit pretty well IMO but can't button the top button yet. Jeans have not been presoaked because I am afraid they will shrink too much. They are a tagged 32'' (B&G) actual measurement is about 34'' I was wondering should I size up or just soak in warm water and wear during the soak. Thanks for your help.

Let me know what you guys think of the fit.

Thanks

32x36

IMG_0129-1.jpg

IMG_0133-1.jpg

Paladizzo those look kinda baggy...

Really? I thought it was a good fit, i'm not looking for a skinny fit rather more relaxed. The problem is I can't button up all the way presoak.

Guest Midnite8
Really? I thought it was a good fit, i'm not looking for a skinny fit rather more relaxed. The problem is I can't button up all the way presoak.

Ohh you wanted straight/relaxed fit, well in that case that is good then.