Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

as you may know, BiG have apparently stopped hemming jeans that weren't bought from them (if it's a brand they carry). that's bit of a pain as i just received and soaked my S5000VX's bought from 2nd. has anyone got any experience of sending their jeans back to 2nd or anywhere else in Japan for hemming? how easy is it to communicate, how expensive etc? would appreciate any info :)

as you may know, BiG have apparently stopped hemming jeans that weren't bought from them (if it's a brand they carry). that's bit of a pain as i just received and soaked my S5000VX's bought from 2nd. has anyone got any experience of sending their jeans back to 2nd or anywhere else in Japan for hemming? how easy is it to communicate, how expensive etc? would appreciate any info :)

I suppose you're from the US?

why not using the Denim Doctors in LA? Less trouble and probably cheaper

actually from uk - hadn't thought about denim doctors tho. do u know if they offer an international service?

I suppose you're from the US?

why not using the Denim Doctors in LA? Less trouble and probably cheaper

actually from uk - hadn't thought about denim doctors tho. do u know if they offer an international service?

if you are from the UK it's even more simple. ask 'The Clerk' from London.

Here's his website:

http://www.departmentofworks.com/

but I think it's more easy to pm him

sounds interesting! what's the story there? is this someone with access to a union special or other chain-stitch machine?