Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

if you cant button them up presoak that might be a tough one because they are still going to shrink a good amount after soak... wear em wet but honestly i would sell or return them and get a bigger size.

Measuring them the waist is something like 32.3" unsoaked, definitely less than 33 as measured on BiG, yes will try to get a bigger size

omg.... its not contrast. its exposure. i never adjust contrast.

and naw not going outside to take pictures of jeans, i got too much snow in the backyard

Same setup with no bump on exposure. I don't need to bump contrast :P. There's back lighting because that is a window, yknow where light comes through.

30b1zr7.jpg

I am sad! After 3 months (to the day!) my S5000AI-10SP are on the verge of an EPIC crotch blowout. I think I will bring them to 45RPM this weekend and ask them to do some major reinforcement...

i dont know if 45rpm will fix them. i sent a pair if 45rpms back to get fixed and in the reply email i got from them

"Thank you for your interest in our repair service. I just wanted to verify that this is a pair of 45rpm denim. Unfortunatley, we only repair our own denim at this time due to such a high volume of requests. Please let us know and we would be happy to repair your denim without charge. Also, please allow up to a week for the repair to be finished. "

I am sad! After 3 months (to the day!) my S5000AI-10SP are on the verge of an EPIC crotch blowout. I think I will bring them to 45RPM this weekend and ask them to do some major reinforcement...

After only a handful of wears on my s5000AI-10SP my back pockets are tearing at the inside opening. Like cardboard tearing. I think its because they are so damn stiff they are so brittle.

I know these are a bitch to stretch, but wash these guys! I think that is the only thing that will save them.

I'll post some tonight. Actually after a couple of days of wear post-wash the denim on these is surprisingly soft. The very first crotch hole appeared within 4 weeks, but I was surprised at how quickly it spread...

I've had 45RPM fix another pair of samurais for me in the past when i went there in person. Hey chan - was that email from 45RPM in NYC or japan?

If 45RPM wont do it - where else would I go? :(

I'll post some tonight. Actually after a couple of days of wear post-wash the denim on these is surprisingly soft. The very first crotch hole appeared within 4 weeks, but I was surprised at how quickly it spread...

I've had 45RPM fix another pair of samurais for me in the past when i went there in person. Hey chan - was that email from 45RPM in NYC or japan?

Talk to Gordan. You spent good money on those jeans and there isn't a doubt in my mind he would try to help you even if they were very busy.

I've done one hand wash and the denim is very harsh. Blm, do you think a normal luke warm wash would soften them up a lot? I'm so scared of shrinkage again. I need to lose some weight.

that was from the NYC store sent last week.

yeah, I mean they still look great but you gotta admit the white and blue pops way less in the second set.

Still, great job.

Point taken, but that's how they look like when you see them in sunlight the blue pops a lot more and so does the white because I've worn them down to the core in many areas so I upped the exposure for everyone to see. Too many ppl here like to play internet cop (not only on this thread) not pointing fingers at you or hating or w/e just saying.

Yes, 710bk's

My waist measures right at about 30.5-31"

These are size 29 lot 11 and right now they measure about 30" and are tight at the moment but I'm sure they'll be perfect in a day of two.

those sound kinda tight, they're a real bitch to loosen up, i wouldn't soak those for a long while

Point taken, but that's how they look like when you see them in sunlight the blue pops a lot more and so does the white because I've worn them down to the core in many areas so I upped the exposure for everyone to see. Too many ppl here like to play internet cop (not only on this thread) not pointing fingers at you or hating or w/e just saying.

thankyou.

Definitely, and I don't think anyone is freaking out that you upped the exposure, but I think the better option is always just to take photos in broad daylight.

They look real good though, you should take more pics if you can be bothered.

Definitely, and I don't think anyone is freaking out that you upped the exposure, but I think the better option is always just to take photos in broad daylight.

but the best option is to use diffused light from a window and use a gray card to measure exposure. actually a lighting studio is best but who has access to one of those, and who wants to be caught photographing their jeans in it.

So I gave them a wash so that they're at least clean when I bring them in for repairs... This would be the second wash - first was after 7 weeks, this one now after 5. They're still wet and are hanging up to dry right now, so the color is actually a fair bit lighter.

3331546769_2d9f3b1ddc.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3634/3331546769_73564a93e1_o.jpg

3332382734_3c748a5d69.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3333/3332382734_f11559f392_o.jpg

It's a combination of the stitching coming undone and two or three small holes which ALL THE SUDDEN decided to join forces and weaken simultaneously...

Whomever it was who asked about softening them up - mine have softened quite a bit just from wear. I wouldn't really consider the AI-10SP denim to be all that rigid compared to other stuff...

those AIs falling apart in 12 weeks is heartbreaking, and pretty ridiculous to boot. have you contacted samurai about this? i mean come on, aren't those like 500 bucks?