Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

My 710s size 29 lot 11 arrived. I'm really sorry about the picture quality, but this is all I currently have for taking pictures. I couldn't button the buttons yet, as you can see, but I'm really digging the fit, other than the fact that they are currently riding a bit high. My waist is 32 inches BTW

img00357.jpg

img00359.jpg

img00358.jpg

What do you gentlemen think of the fit? And, should I hot-soak them?

My 710s size 29 lot 11 arrived. I'm really sorry about the picture quality, but this is all I currently have for taking pictures. I couldn't button the buttons yet, as you can see, but I'm really digging the fit, other than the fact that they are currently riding a bit high. My waist is 32 inches BTW

What do you gentlemen think of the fit? And, should I hot-soak them?

Hah why would you even think of a hot soak if you can't button it up pre-wash. Sell them unless you plan to never wash, you bought the wrong size. Save yourself some time and money by reading the sizing advice on the first page next time...

Hah why would you even think of a hot soak if you can't button it up pre-wash. Sell them unless you plan to never wash, you bought the wrong size. Save yourself some time and money by reading the sizing advice on the first page next time...

I thought I did follow the sizing advice on the first page. I sized down one, but the the waist is 1 inch smaller than the posted measurements. To clarify I was able to button the top button, but the middle buttons are just really hard to fit through the denim since it is still so stiff. I can still send them back for a different size, so should I?

I thought I did follow the sizing advice on the first page. I sized down one, but the the waist is 1 inch smaller than the posted measurements. To clarify I was able to button the top button, but the middle buttons are just really hard to fit through the denim since it is still so stiff. I can still send them back for a different size, so should I?

Yeah you should

And when it says size down 1, I believe it means sizing down from your true size. Indicated by the size on the label, not by the raw, pre-soak measurement.

You said you are a 32. So a SIZE 32 would be true to size (a lot abbreviate that as TTS on here it seems)

31 would be sizing down one.

29 is sizing down three (and as they were produced undersized, you really wound up sizing down 4)

29 is sizing down three (and as they were produced undersized, you really wound up sizing down 4)

cranking that nutcruncher

Lots of sites selling Samurai's are sold out...does anyone know if a new Lot is about to drop?

I think some retailers have already received their lot 11 jeans, but I have noticed a lot of sites are sold out of regular production Samurai's.

Any insight peoples?

on today's to do list.. no worries

Were they hemmed? No stacking ftw imo!

I think some retailers have already received their lot 11 jeans, but I have noticed a lot of sites are sold out of regular production Samurai's.

Any insight peoples?

I know 2nd still sends out Lot 10's. When I went to Take 5 in Hong Kong, I got Lot 11's. Damn I needed $500 USD more to get their membership prices.

I thought I only sized down two, since the measurements on the pants were for a 30 inch waist.

You should be fine. Lot 11's will shrink to tagged size which will be 29". Then account for about 1" stretch and you only sized down 2".

Still it does look pretty tight pre-soak already. I think you should have went with Sz. 30 imo.