Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

wow, such venom

EG as i keep telling you, you gotta go mainstream man. scissors are a big part of the fashion process you're right, but not with thrift store finds.

Thanks fade! I just cant find a manufacturer and some cash. The minimums are just too high for me right now, but I keep on designing. The art of fashion keeps my mind fresh. Thanks for the insight and I hope you like seeing a different take on menswear.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Glennie Goes Gothic Chic with his Chain Linked neckties

I was inspired by my hanging lamp so I came up with a dark, revolutionary style of necktie. I started out designing collars for Donald Trump into the board room, hip-hopped into a unique style in streetwear jeans, and now I am proud to say I can style Marilyn Manson into the mosh pits with my unique necktie. One designer for three genre's of style. That is revolutionary. Please check out the variety of chain link neckties at www.ericglennie.com under silk necklace.

258_ties_2007_2347.jpg258_ties_2007_2247.jpg258_ties_2007_2268.jpg258_ties_2007_2284.jpg

Ok. This is off the MCAT O-chem section, easy one first:

An ethanol and water soln. can be distilled to, at best 95% ethanol soln (accept this as fact) which boils at 78C. What can be said about this mixture?

a)it is a minimum boiling azeotrope with water as the most volatile component.

b)it is a maximum boiling azeotrope with water as the most volatile component.

c)it is a minimum boiling azeotrope with ethanol as the most volatile component.

d)it is a maximum boiling azeotrope with ethanol as the most volatile component.

Please note I consider you the best fakeposter of all time. I only quizzed you because you asked.

The answer is C.

No. Honors student at a private college studied biochemistry and neuropsychiatry.

way to own up to the question

here's another.

how in the world did you get a B.S. in neuropsychiatry?

-__-

The answer is C.

way to own up to the question

here's another.

how in the world did you get a B.S. in neuropsychiatry?

-__-[/quote

The azeotropic mixture of ethanol and water has a boiling point between that of ethanol 78C and water 100C. During the initial boiling of ethanol first at about 78 degrees, ethanol gas condenses and intially distillates as 100 percent ethanol. However ethanol and water have very similar chemistry in the hydroxide molecule thus there is a small hydrogen bond that is the essence of their ability to become solution,. As with an azeotropic solution of similar molecular compostition there is a blending or piggyback effect as the solution of ethanol and water vaporizes and condenses together. Therefore the distillate of 100% ethanol becomes diluted or tainted with both ethanol and water. To gain a more pure ethanol the distillate needs to be fractionally distilled about 3 times. There isnt a BS in neuropsychiatry, but a study of interest in the subject to include a bachelors degree in psychology, chemistry, and biology.

i just want to know why you cut a hole in the visor.

the part meant to block out the sun.

and please WAYWT.

Of course the hat is worn to shade the sun, but I believe the baseball hat is worn more as a fashion statement than to be functional. I believe Men wear baseball hats inside more than outside. He or she can also wear these hats outside if they want a little sun and yet look stylish and stand out in a crowd. These hats are a fashion statement to the clubs, mall, or anywhere inside or outside when the sun isnt an issue.

[

The azeotropic mixture of ethanol and water has a boiling point between that of ethanol 78C and water 100C. During the initial boiling of ethanol first at about 78 degrees, ethanol gas condenses and intially distillates as 100 percent ethanol. However ethanol and water have very similar chemistry in the hydroxide molecule thus there is a small hydrogen bond that is the essence of their ability to become solution,. As with an azeotropic solution of similar molecular compostition there is a blending or piggyback effect as the solution of ethanol and water vaporizes and condenses together. Therefore the distillate of 100% ethanol becomes diluted or tainted with both ethanol and water. To gain a more pure ethanol the distillate needs to be fractionally distilled about 3 times.

Eh, he's mostly right.

I'm going to pose another question at some point, don't answer it this time Lab.

Also, Lab, you were right, but as it was a question that could be considered between easy and medium difficulty if you took more than 30 seconds on it you're wasting time.

• 2 weeks later...
would really like to see some fit pics

http://www.ericglennie.com/images/600_ties_2007_1785.jpg

most of this stuff isnt even hemmed is it eric?

why would you advertise things like this as finished products?

CH! I work with a seamstress who hemmed my collars, spliced neckties, and pant cuffs. I have too many ideas and the cost would be astronomical for me right now to have my seamstress finish all my designs. I just lost my 9-5 last month so funds are a little tight right now in the Glennie household. I just keep designing though.