Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

Also, the Gaultier hat was constructed to look like a cage/wire/harness. You just cut shit up.

Also, this shit be hilarious.

Also, Eric, please post fits of yourself in your clothing so I can have a better idea before I make a purchase.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Dior Homme! WIth the double tie, cutout jackets, and the sliced shirts that 09 Dior Homme Collection looked a lot like Eric Glennie . The silouettes looked very familiar, but The color scheme sucked though . I think Dior Homme needs a visionary like Eric Glennie. Galliano, just send me a note and I will be on the next plane to Parie'. I have the Imagination to take Dior to the next dimension.

cutout purses and cutout hats are going to be the next hottest trend. I have the vision, but I dont have the money and infrastructure to take my hand made samples to the showroom.

00290m.jpg

Fall 2008 Couture

Jean Paul Gaultier - Details

00280m.jpgFall 2008 Couture

Jean Paul Gaultier - Details

Emina Cunmulaj (MARILYN)

156_ties_2007_1725.jpg258_ties_2007_1159.jpg

LOL SHARK NIGGAS

I think Dior Homme needs a visionary like Eric Glennie. Galliano, just send me a note and I will be on the next plane to Parie'. I have the Imagination to take Dior to the next dimension.

Um... Galliano...? You might be a few years behind the news...

Hilary Alexander said it best for the 08' season. And you guys and gals thought I was crazy. All these ideas new for the 08' season and I predicted Cutout and Cutaway fashion design would be all over Europe this spring. Please remember the inventor of cutout and cutaway designs Eric Glennie and this new equation in fashion was discovered in my basement.~

t.gifhilary.gifs.gifParis Fashion Week: Cut out the conventional

Last Updated: 12:01am GMT 03/03/2008

Love It or Hate It?

Wed, 04/16/2008 - 8:00am by FabSugaronline_mini.gif

1,491 Views -

42 comments

30724_in_l.jpg

Daring for sure, these Miu Miu Python Cut Out Boots ($4,300) look as treacherous as a snake: the high heel, the fish-scaled cut-out detailing. The jury's out on whether they'd be flattering. Are they too eccentric for you?

Jil-Sander-Python-Cut-out_C664EF8A.jpgSpring is about lightening up, lovelies.

cutout5.jpgelux_korsmkors-holeywdge.jpgnmn_smctny_crchtwdg.jpg

Do you not think there's a distinct difference between someone designing "cutaway" garments from scratch, and you cutting holes in existing shit?

edit: and all the other designer examples you've posted just look "right" as opposed to mangled.

According to the OED:

design, v.

To plan and execute (a structure, work of art, etc.); to fashion with artistic skill or decorative device; to furnish or adorn with a design.

cut out (found in cut), v.

To separate or remove by cutting; to sever from the main body; to lop off.

Notice how the two have separate, different definitions?

STOP AVOIDING THE REAL QUESTIONS ERIC:

WHO ARE YOU REALLY VOTING FOR THIS FALL -

JOHN MCCAIN OR THAT BLACK DUDE?

hmm????

I am so glad you asked. I am not sure about President , yet. But I am excited Jesse Ventura is annoucing on Larry King Tue if he is running for Senate. I think Jesse would look great next to traditional Capitol Hill. Minnesota loves to break tradition

I am so glad you asked. I am not sure about President , yet. But I am excited Jesse Ventura is annoucing on Larry King Tue if he is running for Senate. I think Jesse would look great next to traditional Capitol Hill. Minnesota loves to break tradition

Just like you Eric, just like you.

Break that tradition my friend, you've sure as hell got my vote.

Also: Fit pics plz.

I think Jesse would look great in my cutout shirt collars. I think EG would be a great staffer for Jesse. I could definitely lobby DC for better style.

Most definitely.

But we won't know the style until you show us, modeled on yourself. It's the only way to see the truth behind the future of fashion. I know you know it to be true. Embrace it Eric, it's your destiny to show us the way.

Most definitely.

But we won't know the style until you show us, modeled on yourself. It's the only way to see the truth behind the future of fashion. I know you know it to be true. Embrace it Eric, it's your destiny to show us the way.

Really, could you explain why you haven't shown us you wearing it? You'd think it would be a healthy sign of a designer having faith in his work.

Most definitely.

I would love to be the next Tom Ford of menswear and model my own clothes, but I dont have a manufacturer. SUFU is a great forum with a lot of fashion insiders. Connect me with a manufacturer or a fashion house looking for a designer like Eric GLennie and I would model my clothes for you guys. This would give me a good reason to loose a few pounds.

This is me wearing one of my first collars I invented ( the cutaround collar)

245_Shirts_Dec_2005_012.jpg268_Shirts1102_044.jpg

Cutout and Cutaway fashion is a beautiful thing. Europe is going crazy for this new equation in style and to think it started in my basement. Anything and Everything can be cutout or cutaway to show a unique look. That is the beauty of this new equation and philosophy are the looks are limitless and infinite. Even something as simple as a sock explodes with style.

21195_1_468.jpeg

• 1 month later...