Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It ain't over till I say it is!

EG you're still a miserable human being!

lazer.gif

Cotton Duck! Let's be real. You are not even in my league. If you are a designer, then lets see some of your innovation. My opinion is you mask your lack of vision with vulgarity and let the truth be known that you cant " carry my jock strap" when it comes to fashion design.

160_ties_2007_026.jpg156_ties_2007_045.jpg156_ties_2007_030.jpg160_ties_2007_033.jpg156_ties_2007_049.jpg

Want to show what a man you really are!

With this new shirt from COTTON DUCK you can do just that!

With new and improved Armpitholes®

And other Cut-Out Features©

1004608jn0.jpg

But wait!

Still not sure the girls are convinced of your manlyhood???

Try the Pointer-tie©®†

Combine it with the shirt above and there is no way the girls can get around your giant cock!!!

1004610zo1.jpg

Thanks Cotton Duck!

Cotton Duck

45193023af9.png

house_oh_snap.gif

eric glennie just got STYLED ON.

Cotton Duck you are TRUE FASHON INNOWAITER, people will not understand you because you are next level, you future of fashion. one day people will understand the genius of Cotton Duck and you're designes will be seen on catwalks aroudn the world!

1004608jn0.jpg

But wait!

Still not sure the girls are convinced of your manlyhood???

Try the Pointer-tie©®†

Combine it with the shirt above and there is no way the girls can get around your giant cock!!!

1004610zo1.jpg

Thanks Cotton Duck!

Cotton Duck

45193023af9.png

I love the collar . I see EG has inspired Cotton Duck.

Hey Cottonduck! Havent heard much from you. When you cut out that collar, I think you realized how beautiful, historical, versatile, and valuable Eric Glennie cut away and cut out stylin is. You just did see it until you made one yourself. Here are some more ideas from EG.. Forearm sweatshirts and another cut out collar on a jean jacket. EG styling is the future of fashion and is a paradigm shift from traditional design. HIstory man, History is what you are seeing and witnessing.

600_ties_2007_075.jpg600_ties_2007_062.jpg

Hey Cottonduck! Havent heard much from you. When you cut out that collar, I think you realized how beautiful, historical, versatile, and valuable Eric Glennie cut away and cut out stylin is. You just did see it until you made one yourself. Here are some more ideas from EG.. Forearm sweatshirts and another cut out collar on a jean jacket. EG styling is the future of fashion and is a paradigm shift from traditional design. HIstory man, History is what you are seeing and witnessing.

hidden_black_hole.jpg

backwards?

by the way eric this thread is not for the purpose of you showing off your designs it was to discuss whether or not eg is losing the credibility it never had, please find another venue and another audience for your material

thanks meat grinder, meat grinder

backwards?

by the way eric this thread is not for the purpose of you showing off your designs it was to discuss whether or not eg is losing the credibility it never had, please find another venue and another audience for your material

thanks meat grinder, meat grinder

Contrare Meat Grinder! I am proving how credible the Eric Glennie label is. My look is distinctive and very recognizable. The innovation is endless and the designs are futuristic. You make a joke, I will make the statement. EG is the most innovative menswear designer in the history of fashion. My work backs up my statement and I am far from losing credibility. I am making history!!

Contrare Meat Grinder! I am proving how credible the Eric Glennie label is. My look is distinctive and very recognizable. The innovation is endless and the designs are futuristic. You make a joke, I will make the statement. EG is the most innovative menswear designer in the history of fashion. My work backs up my statement and I am far from losing credibility. I am making history!!

He's actually right here. I was walking in Boston the other day, and saw a homeless guy with holes cut in his shirt and I recognized it as an Eric Glennie immediately. I wondered how he could afford such a fashion forward brand...

He's actually right here. I was walking in Boston the other day, and saw a homeless guy with holes cut in his shirt and I recognized it as an Eric Glennie immediately. I wondered how he could afford such a fashion forward brand...

^lulz

i've seen some people tie their tie backwards before; they were what some of you call meathead club bangers

The innovation is endless and the designs are futuristic. You make a joke, I will make the statement. EG is the most innovative menswear designer in the history of fashion. My work backs up my statement and I am far from losing credibility. I am making history!!

son, you're about as innovative as this:

22425874.jpg

The innovation is endless and the designs are futuristic. You make a joke, I will make the statement. EG is the most innovative menswear designer in the history of fashion. My work backs up my statement and I am far from losing credibility. I am making history!!

son, you're about as innovative as this:

22425874.jpg