Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

Is this like..the real eg?

Because before, it was kinda endearning watching you trying to pawn off your 'clothes' but judging from your posts on other forums and here.. you're a bit of an asshole.

Unless each of the fashion forums have spawned their own demonized version of eric glennie, and if so, then carry on.

thanks L!

Not an asshole at all. THis EG is real. If you were in my shoes, you would know that beating against the blockheads of traditional menswear is not for the faint of heart. I need to be brash, in your face, errogant yet confident about my product and my designs. I wont make strides in menswear by being a pussy. It takes a big set of balls to take the criticism .

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the offer Notesee! I will keep in touch , but not ready for you yet, I need to get a manufacturer first before I spend any money on consulting. I need to find a business partner. I am not sure if this is the process to get started, but it makes common sense to me. Do you see it differently.. thanks Eric.

i feel like at this moment, i would join cotton duck in beating you up.

you are so fucking retarded the government should give you some kind of monthly compensation over it.

Not an asshole at all. THis EG is real. If you were in my shoes, you would know that beating against the blockheads of traditional menswear is not for the faint of heart. I need to be brash, in your face, errogant yet confident about my product and my designs. I wont make strides in menswear by being a pussy. It takes a big set of balls to take the criticism .

EG is so revolutionary he puts the E in errogant.