Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Nonono, nothing like that.

He's just such an arrogant Fuckwad!

That's all.

Its confidence , not arrogance. Duckie, while you are still working on your innovative "glow in the dark" jockstrap to hammock your ginormous prunes , EG is changing the face of menswear. Keep watching Duckster as the most innovative menswear designer in history takes the next step. Check out the newest styles at www.ericglennie.com.

razorblade collars, double collars, butterfly collars, along with 2 new single and double suspended necktie knots all new from Eric Glennie. So CD , if you are having trouble innovating your line , send me a PM and I will show you how a real designer can fill out a jockstrap. XXOO. EG.

This is probably the best post I've ever seen on the internet.

ahahahaha yes

• 2 weeks later...

^^

please post a DIY intruction manual? I want to do this at home but looks kinda complicated

i would wear leopard print leggings and put the checker board jens over and BAM!! it's like a window into my 'wild side'

^^

please post a DIY intruction manual? I want to do this at home but looks kinda complicated

i would wear leopard print leggings and put the checker board jens over and BAM!! it's like a window into my 'wild side'

I think you should cut out the zipper and let the leopard show through your fly. I wanna see?