Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

258_DSCN0037.JPG

Is this the new EG half jacket? I might rock this in a WAYWT in front of my scarface poster, is it thuggish enough?

I was thinking about a 1/2 jacket a couple days ago and thought it would look pretty cool, kinda baseball pitcher chic. unique warm-up fashion for the gym to keep your arms warm during a workout or keep your forearm loose after that big workout in the shower.

What if you put one pop collar polo shirt... on top of another popped collar polo shirt!!!! Imagine the possibilities.

What about a polo with 6 popped collars built in, with wire keeping them ultra popped at all times, even whilst performing extreme activities.... so you can have the poppage without the bulk of wearing six polos.

What about a polo with 6 popped collars built in, with wire keeping them ultra popped at all times, even whilst performing extreme activities.... so you can have the poppage without the bulk of wearing six polos.

See I just don't think the world is ready for that. Its such a revolutionary fashion idea I feel like people would rebel against it. However with such unique and avant garde ideas I can't imagine how your vision wouldn't stand the acid test of time to truly become fashion for the masses.

Sigh... if only you had a manufacturer for it!?!

that would be ideal for...keg stands?

Yes, the collars will have to be field tested on keg stands and tackling nerds at high speed. Also thinking the polos should have a snap back closure for easy 'rip shirt off at keg party' action. Colours available, lime green and pink.

Thorns and panicnation...we can make it happen.

Cotton Duck! Havent heard much from you! Either the cat got your tongue, your on vacation, or just realized you are no match for my imagination. My biggest critics are so-called designers , and I am assuming you try to innovate, but realize you cant compete with EG. No worries! If you take your steam punk handerchief and wrap it around a stick you may have a new accessory for your railroadwear. YOu will need that to carry my jock strap.

258_DSCN0153.JPG258_DSCN0159.JPG258_DSCN0166.JPG

Triple ties by Eric Glennie

258_DSCN0138.JPG258_DSCN0171.JPG258_DSCN0180.JPG

Cotton Duck! Havent heard much from you! Either the cat got your tongue, your on vacation, or just realized you are no match for my imagination. My biggest critics are so-called designers , and I am assuming you try to innovate, but realize you cant compete with EG. No worries! If you take your steam punk handerchief and wrap it around a stick you may have a new accessory for your railroadwear. YOu will need that to carry my jock strap.

258_DSCN0166.JPG

Triple ties by Eric Glennie

258_DSCN0180.JPG

how can you talk so much trash and then post a picture of a mannequin wearing 3 fuckin neckties? what kind of douchebag would walk around wearing 3 fuckin neckties? or 2 sucky neckties that suck worse together?

dude. mr. glennie. we are your market. listen to us.

I admit that 3 neckties is a little much, but 2 neckties is workable. This isnt Prada! I am working on a budget of a couple hundred bucks, a scissors, and a closet full of my used clothes. The message is simple~ Color blocking is a play on pattern, texture, and silouette. Color blocking was all over Europe this season and I hope I had something to do with it. Not Color blocking like the 70's where shapes were all scrambled without pattern , and laced in psychedelic colors such as tye-dye. I am showing color blocking with a splash of color in places not expected like the hips or legs that will skinny a womens body. Art is about a vision, fashion is about making money and I havent had a chance to play in their game yet. It will come someday, but checkout the color block on the necktie~ how the background color shows the color of the tie on different levels. Thats art , my friend, My vision!!! Unfortunately my fashion will be stolen and I will make nothing. However, my art is free.

Of course, this necktie will be manufactured as one necktie with the colors and pattern shown as here , when I find my manufacturer and Sugar Momma.

As for Cotton Duck, He pissed me off!!!

258_DSCN0180.JPG258_DSCN0011.JPG

You admit that you aren't even cutting patterns from fabric. Listen, I know we shit on you a lot, but just go out, take some pattern cutting/basic sewing classes and try constructing shit, rather than simply cutting it up. If you aren't willing to listen to this, then I will resume shitting on you.

Eric,

As a respected member of the art and fashion communities, and being an aspiring designer myself, I would love to see what else Eric Glennie has up his sleeve.

My suggestion to you is to purchase a sewing machine and create some patterns that will take Eric Glennie to the next level.

"If your voice is not heard, you're simply not yelling loud enough" -Abraham Lincoln

Regards,

ProfMonnitoff