Is eric glennie losing it's credibility?

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, have you ever thought about doing cutout shoes? They were featured in several designers' spring shows, for example Alexander McQueen.

http://frillr.com/AlexanderMcqueenSpringSummer2009Mens/

Cut out shoes are sandals!! I pride myself on designing new ideas, not ideas done before. A different vision and new styles are what designer's do? Newness and freshness is a designer's job. Unfortunately, today's designers, in my opinion, arent doing their jobs very well in menswear.

I'm hoping that you do know that those Gaultier pieces were not inspired by "cutout and cutaway fashion" but by a classical womens undergarment...

If not, please dive into some costume history books before posting on here again, I mean you're "inbetween jobs" at the moment anyway no, why not use the time to actually learn something?

I'm hoping that you do know that those Gaultier pieces were not inspired by "cutout and cutaway fashion" but by a classical womens undergarment...

If not, please dive into some costume history books before posting on here again, I mean you're "inbetween jobs" at the moment anyway no, why not use the time to actually learn something?

Duck, please tell me this purse is classic . No, The idea for This cutout purse came straight out of my basement studio.

00999_gaultier_79_122_729lo.jpg

cutout purses and cutout hats are going to be the next hottest trend. I have the vision, but I dont have the money and infrastructure to take my hand made samples to the showroom.

00290m.jpg

Fall 2008 Couture

Jean Paul Gaultier - Details

00280m.jpgFall 2008 Couture

Jean Paul Gaultier - Details

Emina Cunmulaj (MARILYN)

156_ties_2007_1725.jpg258_ties_2007_1159.jpg