Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Yeah. Doesn't take much to loosen the button holes. I used a screw driver on the bottom button hole to loosen it up. No problems now (I've had mine for a week).

Using a screwdriver was the way to go!

Did it for 10 minutes and it worked.

Hey there sufu, hoping for some quick advice. I bought a raw denim Iron Heart western/work shirt years ago, been wearing it regularly, but unfortunately the pits have a BO issue that doesn't seem to be resolvable via conventional washing methods. Any ideas/suggestions would be great. I'll post this on the small questions thread as well, but I thought I'd ask here too. Thanks.

Flash, thanks for the intelligent answer at least. I have actually been machine washing it, that's why I was looking for a non-conventional solution. I'll give soaking and/or hand washing a shot. edit: yes, I do live indoors and shower/deodorant on a regular basis like a normal human being. normally don't have this issue w/my shirts, but I had heard of people soaking garments in substances like vodka (for an example), and I was curious if anyone had any solutions that worked for them.

Edited by forthosewhotoil76

Indeed it is.

Just got my IH634S in the mail today. Absolutely blown away by them. My first IH purchase, pissed I waited this long. Took my about 20 minutes to get them fully buttoned up but the are on and after a few hours I'm finding it easier to move around.

what's the consensus on the average inseam shrinkage on ih's 18oz raw? i know self edge & ih-uk have their thoughts but wanted to hear from the people that bought them.

just want to make sure i hem at the right length pre-soak..

IH and Self Edge are quoting slightly different inseam lengths as well for the 666s. I did one hot (tub) soak for an hour and got about 2" out of mine, maybe slightly more. You might get them hemmed .5" long and then you're covered.