Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

hey guys, what's the sizing recommendation on the 301s. my tts is 29 and i wear a 29 3001 that fits perfectly. i looked at the measurements over at se and looking at the waist and stretching, it looks like i could go with a 28 or should i stick with tts with these?

thanks

I'd base it off the measurements... but I go 30 for everything and let the cut determine the fit

top block will stretch down the line__ you need to size down. however, make sure the thighs are good cuz the cut is very slim.

Edited by BrownMetallic

I´m a tts 34 and go with a 33 on the dc4001, now they are ~34,5. first they were really tight in the waist and upper thigh but after 2 or 3 weeks they were fit comfy.

After washing they will shrink, but will stretch back in a week.

thank man. i ordered dc 4001 size 28. my true size is 29 . hope it does work with me

They stretch, so be assured that they will most likely be tight at first but after a week or two of solid wear, they will loosen up. Oh, and sorry if I sounded like a dick, I was in a hurry and typed out a quick response. what I meant to say was if you have any immediate questions regarding sizing, either self edge or iron heart uk has a wealth of measurements.

Edited by garden gnomes in space

Just got these in the mail and ripped off my Saturday morning pajamas (666XHS) and threw on these pair of super soft 301s 21oz denim ..Its crazy how these dont feel like they are 21oz denim

IMG_0993-1.jpgIMG_1000-1.jpgIMG_1003-1.jpg

Yeah, the 21 oz denim is nothing like the heavier stuff-- my sexihxlsxa13's feel like denim armor, and my bb-01's feel like pajamas by comparison. That's not knocking the 21 oz denim btw-- all things considered, it's probably my favorite denim as far as feel is concerned. It's downright erotic to wear. ;)

who had Dc4001 .i got size 28 (my true size 29.5 and i down size to 28 i worry it will grow up to big) .if i wears about more than 20 time will it stretch....... let me know please .now i can wear it but The waist of the jeans, it's a little tight me and Other parts of the jeans so it's OK.

thank you

juhan, that's rough. Good luck with the sale, if they were 30's I would be all over them.

Great pics above madapaka

took a couple of pictures the other day for someone, more or less my rotation right now.

DSC_5445.jpg

Amazing job done on them Kybosh

Thanks a lot for your updates.

they have already reached the Holy Grail status !!!!

my 4 year old 634S..need replacing.

_DSC9460.jpg

Do you have a full front pic of them?

And in case of any replacement, be sure you keep those pants alive for ever.

They would already fit well in to the Jeansmuseum