Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I've never been so excited about a new Iron Heart release.. i've waited a long time for a Type III w/ hand pockets that'll age well.

01092010020.jpg

Say it isn't so... Well it is! The Overdyed Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III Jacket is finally here. I purchased it yesterday from SESF as I have been waiting on it since it's creation was announced to me a few months ago. I currently have no right to be buying this jacket but FTW, that's what credit cards are made for. ;) This jacket has not left my back since I walked out the store yesterday afternoon with the exception of these flicks. Of course, fit pics and detail shots will follow shortly. The weather/ lighting around here The Bay is not the greatest this week. Here are a few teaser shots for you all to drool to...

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

nice Lando, do you plan on wearing it at the same time as ur 07bk's?

Have been wearing them in tandem since yesterday when I purchased the jacket... It may look like too much but it is one tough ass outfit! I don't believe I will be making it a regularly rotated outfit, but I had to do it. :D