Guest Guy H

Iron Heart Jeans

You and me both. In fact, I wouldn't want them anywhere near as tight as those. When will man-stalkings phase out??? One can only dream...

Never lando! Skinny jeans are here to stay!!

i do like my non skin tight jeans more though.

Losingwhatyouhave-101Blog.jpg

It's sad to say that Lando would prefer Girbaud's to DickTightFits DTF. Comfort over Constriction?

baggy%2Bjeans.jpg

a6eefbb2.jpg
Guys i really wouldn't worry about the crotch tearing....all the 666OD's that are currently for sale should have the bar tack. Also, i have been riding my bike 30 miles a day for the past 2 weeks as well as super lunging whenever i fancy.

Now the question is, how much do you guys think it'll cost to fix this problem? I'm probably going out first thing tomorrow morning to drop these jeans off at selfedge LA or maybe American Rag to get them repaired. How much do you think it'll cost?

THIS...

^ do the shit yourself foo!!!! c'mon man, with all of the resources both here and on IHF, we got you MANG!!!!!

and THIS...

so since my IH666Sod's are from the first stock, which means they don't come with a bar tack (only on the newer versions!) i restitched/reinforced the crotchstitiching today!...

the problem

bild9247.jpg

front- and backside of the inner-crotch

bild9249.jpg

bild9248.jpg

done

bild9255.jpg

bild9254.jpg

bild9257.jpg

Few evo pics. :)

634S at 10 months, 10 times machine washes.

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

Evo pic of IH-2527J - close to a year old, very infrequent wear (I'm always warm so when it hits 15+ C° I can't wear this anymore :( )

652e009a.jpg

I gave my jeans to my friend's dad for repairs. He's a tailor and im not too good with sewing..

@Seul: jacket looks great, got some combs coming in. I like the fit with your busters and gats.

And I think you all have finally motivated me to make a preemptive strike in the battle for the lost bartack today. I'm gonna go the DIY route, despite not having sewn anything since home ec' in middle school. I will post pics if I screw it up so bad so as to warrant a warning to others; Finn pretty much covered the proper way.

@Seul: jacket looks great, got some combs coming in. I like the fit with your busters and gats.

And I think you all have finally motivated me to make a preemptive strike in the battle for the lost bartack today. I'm gonna go the DIY route, despite not having sewn anything since home ec' in middle school. I will post pics if I screw it up so bad so as to warrant a warning to others; Finn pretty much covered the proper way.

Awesome! Document your process so that others can follow your example! (if awesome)

Guess I need to do that too..

Anyone gone "snowboarding" or "skiing" in the X634sX jean yet. I really hope not but if you did, what were they like?

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

bonus pic:

got done working out early but I had to wait for my roommates to finish so I decided to...

DEDICATION.jpg

^ if you were neg'd for that photo you should have seen it coming.

Guest nooblet333

Lol I wore jeans to 24 hour fitness once forgot to bring shorts, and everyone was starting at me wherever i walked and was like wtf this kid... haha

love it, Sauro, designed for life....

Prime example of why I think sagging looks awful.

Beatle on the other hand...

^ agreed, the guy is getting shit for having a sense of humour. Lighten up people.

I'm presently looking for a pair of 301s but apparently they're only sold at ironheart.co.uk and selfedge (both out of stock). I can't find them anywhere on rakuten (plenty of discounted 634s, though). Are those just made for the overseas market and no shop in japan stocks them, or my search was not accurate enough and i'm making a wrong assumption?

correct western market only, check the supermarket or a different cut.

301s are SelfEdge exclusive..only available through SE...

Thanks Chambo and LC for the prompt replies.

Bad news, though

good news is they are being restocked quite regularly if you dont mind waiting..try dropping an email/pm to Kiya, they might have your size in other stores..

You guys are dicks, he's obviously just joking. +rep to counter douchebaggery. If it was Kiya or another high post / rep forum member who posted that pic you'd all be on his nuts about how hilarious it was....

You guys are dicks, he's obviously just joking. +rep to counter douchebaggery. If it was Kiya or another high post / rep forum member who posted that pic you'd all be on his nuts about how hilarious it was....

true fucking story!

DEDICATION.jpg

+rep. to you mate!