Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I thought this thread was basically fulfilling that purpose

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=4099

nice jeans.... good luck with the essay I am in a similar spot

thanks,

and the other multiple random threads weren't cutting it. I think Iron Heart deserves a definite thread with a decent title attached to it. Organization never hurt anyone or anything. :D

I was suprised to search the denim forum and find that there wasn't a specific thread for Iron Heart Denim.

nice search skillz, jack

I think Iron Heart deserves a definite thread with a decent title attached to it.

good idea.....only 3 years too late

Kiya did you treat your patch? I want mine to be more tanned/darker to match my fh wallet, that kind of saturation anyway..

Nope, i've never treated the leather on any of my belts, wallets, or leather patches of jeans... I've yet to find a reason to, i'd rather just let it age naturally..

I just picked up my black single Riders Jacket today from Self Edge and this jacket if f'ing sweet. Thanks for ordering up my size, Kiya! :)

1527a.jpg

Nice jacket individualsole! I know its been mentioned before, but how are iron hearts in 80-95 degree heat? Will I be fine, or will my balls cook themselves in the 21oz oven that is iron heart?

they are signifigantly more weight and thickness to other lesser oz jeans but you'll do fine. the denim used is very breathable. I wouldn't wear them to do anything active outside during summer but if you're just lounging you'll be good.

people with ironhearts come out of the woodwork and post evolution pictures!!!

come on I know there is a strong Ironheart following in here.

support your brand!!!

Anyone know how much the riders jacket direct from ironheart is after shipping?

Also does anyone know if they have plans to make any wallets, keychains or braided leather wallet chains? I would love to get some goods from them besides the belt since I already have one.

people with ironhearts come out of the woodwork and post evolution pictures!!!

come on I know there is a strong Ironheart following in here.

support your brand!!!

Anyone know how much the riders jacket direct from ironheart is after shipping?

Also does anyone know if they have plans to make any wallets, keychains or braided leather wallet chains? I would love to get some goods from them besides the belt since I already have one.

Actually, we carry their wallets at Self Edge..

We're the only place in the world where you can come in and pick out your lining and your outer cordovan shell, place your order, then recieve your custom color wallet in 6 weeks. The mid-length is $650, long wallet is $800.

So how do the Ironheart wallets compare to say the much revered Flathead wallets? As much attention to detail as tendon thread, or are they in a different league being cardovan?

Jack I would post pictures of mine but 2 months on my seih01's and a few weeks on my sexih03's isn't too much progress, if you really want I could try for them this weekend.

the customisable aspect of this wallet is very intriguing, what kind of linings do you offer out of interest?

The linings are all cow leather, but it comes in 11 different colors...

the sample wallet that i saw was beautiful. i've never felt or seen better quality leather. it truely stands up to the tough motorcycle look. i like it better than flathead, redmoon, and skull but i like simple/subtle designs that let the quality speak for it's-self.

i'd be on one in a second but i just bought my last crops earlier in the year, so the price tag is just killing me. if selfedge continues to take orders for them, i'll probably be purchasing a mid in the future.

http://www.ironheart.jp/products/L_WALLET/LWallet.html

xpost.

ironhearts at 9months or so.

leather PRL belt at 7 months and getting a rich patina already, when I bought it, it was about the same color as the patch on my jeans if not lighter. Somehow the price tag has stayed on all this time since it's made of some kind of plastic or heavy paper or something? You can see it says "tan" on the tag...

DSC_1416.jpg

DSC_1417.jpg

DSC_1418.jpg

DSC_1419.jpg

DSC_1420.jpg

DSC_1421.jpg

Why do you still have the price tag at 7 months?!?
xpost.

leather PRL belt at 7 months and getting a rich patina already, when I bought it, it was about the same color as the patch on my jeans if not lighter. Somehow the price tag has stayed on all this time since it's made of some kind of plastic or heavy paper or something? You can see it says "tan" on the tag...

looks paper though

So Jack you were wanting to see some eveolution pics, I haven't had a chance to get mine yet but I did find this gallery on the Iron Heart site don't know if you or anyone else has seen it. The link is http://ironheart.jp/gallery/img/gallery.html

Its got some pretty crazy faded pairs I really love the color that they fade too, I wonder how long you have to wear them to get them to look like this...

2332387016_005c4ae942.jpg

So Jack you were wanting to see some eveolution pics, I haven't had a chance to get mine yet but I did find this gallery on the Iron Heart site don't know if you or anyone else has seen it. The link is http://ironheart.jp/gallery/img/gallery.html

Its got some pretty crazy faded pairs I really love the color that they fade too, I wonder how long you have to wear them to get them to look like this...

2332387016_005c4ae942.jpg

HOLY COW THOSE ARE AMAZING!

xpost.

those are coming along welln jack. you thinking about returning that belt?
Why do you still have the price tag at 7 months?!?
looks paper though

It's definately plastic...

haha and no I just never took it off and now since it's lasted this long I'm going to keep it until it falls off.(if it ever does)

See the bolded part of my qoute if you were wondering why I posted a picture of the price tag hahaha. The belt used to be tan!!!! even lighter than the patch on my ironhearts in fact.

photo - those ironhearts look amazing, thanks for the link