Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

They are slightly more relaxed in the upper thigh/groin area, higher rise, and much more tapered.

It's also about 6.5oz thicker and has other minor modifications to the fit like the front rise a bit lower than the back rise and having the cross–stitch moved up.

• 1 month later...

Yup, we're getting those in three weeks in-store.. grey, red, and blue..

Nice one, have you handled them in person? I assume they are up to the usual over the top iron heart construction standard. I really like the orange stitching on the inside, am I right in saying it is chain stitched?

If the grey I ordered is good, I wouldn't mind getting the blue from you as rebirth is now sold out.

Yeah the measurements are quite generous, you are quite right. I'll see how it is in person when I get it. That will be in about 3 weeks when my friend brings it over for me though so maybe Kiya will have them up on selfedge before then.

I got three Ironheartshirts, one denim, one flannell, and the last, their chambray. I have to say that they are my favourite cut in westernshirts, much better than Flathead. A more fullsized and generous sizing which I think looks better on me as a European guy. And of course, the quality and details are perfect.

Cecil (or anyone else):

How do they fit? I usually wear an American Large, or XL in designer clothes/Japanese brands because they make things so damn small. People mentioning they were sized generously...do they stray away from normal Japanese sizing? Will I be safe getting a large? (sorry, I am not too keen on sizing charts!)

I'll probably order one from Self Edge when they release.