Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

I have a couple of pairs of similar pants from IH in size 30 if anybody wants em..

They're pretty much the same but without the knee reinforcement..

are those superblack selvedge?

Nope, Iron Heart doesn't make a black selvedge.

Magnetic... Oh my God

Those look amazing.

I have been having sleepless nights about these, ever since I first saw them.

I pleaded with Kiya to get me a longer leg for a pair of my own, but it's just not possible with IronHeart.

I need to live vicariously through someone else who has bought these.

If im gonna buy a pair of SExIH Cyclist jeans, will a waist size 31 be too small for me if I am normally a 33-34 waist size? Also I have somewhat athletic/bigger thighs, will a size 31 legs be pretty tight around my thighs? How do these jeans fade? let me know. thinkin about pickin up a pair. thanks y'all

If im gonna buy a pair of SExIH Cyclist jeans, will a waist size 31 be too small for me if I am normally a 33-34 waist size? Also I have somewhat athletic/bigger thighs, will a size 31 legs be pretty tight around my thighs? How do these jeans fade? let me know. thinkin about pickin up a pair. thanks y'all

Yeah, the 31 will be way too small for you.

Get a size 33.

Yeah, the 31 will be way too small for you.

Get a size 33.

Don't the 21oz iron heart denim stretch like crazy? Im a true(tight) 32.5 maybe. I usually buy a 33 sometimes 34 just for a loser look. I have samurai 5000bk in size 32 and those stretched out perfectly. I was hoping a 31 in iron heart will eventually stretch like crazy to at least a 33. wishful thinkin?

Don't the 21oz iron heart denim stretch like crazy? Im a true(tight) 32.5 maybe. I usually buy a 33 sometimes 34 just for a loser look. I have samurai 5000bk in size 32 and those stretched out perfectly. I was hoping a 31 in iron heart will eventually stretch like crazy to at least a 33. wishful thinkin?

I'd go for the size 32 then, not the 31...

The SEXIH03 measure 1" smaller in the waist as the 5000BK..

Magnetic, do you agreed with the thoughts of these jeans being a completely different denim than the 634S? These are becoming more and more appealing the more picture surface, I don't know if I should hold off for the SeXTw or try these out.

Does anybody here ride a motorbike in Iron Hearts? If so, have you ever gone down with them on? Any feedback?

I ride in my SExIH01s, or used to. Now I ride in my Fullcounts. I think they would hold up in an accident. Never gone down in them, hopefully never will. I've gone down with a pair of Draggin Jeans on (Kevlar reinforced) and they were fine. Though, after seeing the Dickies experiment, I'm pretty sure any jean can hold up well enough.

kiya, any word on the flannels coming in soon?

We're getting chambray shirts and flannels in two days..

The flannels are coming in two or three colors with very limited sizing, the chambray will come in all four sizes..

Hickory stripes included in this, or not quite yet?

In a few weeks hopefully.

Iron Heart Chambray Shirts and more...

We just received a shipment from Iron Heart containing their new chambray shirts and thick flannels.

We also received a restock on the 634s Straight Leg Selvedge, 461 Bootcut, belts in both black and brown, and their Type III denim jacket.

All the items are now available in our online store, flannels are in-store and phone order only.

Sizing on the flannels run the same as the chambray shirts, which can be found in our online store now.

Online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

IHSH-05a-763254.jpg

chambray3-763350.jpg

CHECK-770982.jpg

CHECK-A-741463.jpg

whoa, nice demonito, had no idea anything like that existed.

this is a picture of a fit i took as soon as i put on the superblacks:

20080513-IMG_3342.png

as you can see it's an extremely shit photo, i hope to take better pics on the weekend but it should give you some sort of an idea; it's relaxed very very slightly now but still really stiff. Also it looks kind of baggy there but they really aren't, just a straight cut like the 634S'.