Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

kiya, can you please explain what you mean by "more rigid"? are they stiff? certainly doesnt seem like it from the pictures. ive never handled a pair of 634s but i have a pair of the sexih01 and i always loved how soft they felt. unlike any other pair of raws.

kiya, can you please explain what you mean by "more rigid"? are they stiff? certainly doesnt seem like it from the pictures. ive never handled a pair of 634s but i have a pair of the sexih01 and i always loved how soft they felt. unlike any other pair of raws.

Yeah, they're stiff feeling as opposed to how pliable the indigo selvedge denim is..

IH advertises themselves as a motorcycle wear brand but has anybody seen or heard of someone actually going down in this stuff? 21 oz or not it doesn't seem like it'd survive.

Here at Self Edge we have quite a few local customers that aren't into denim, but have found us by way of searching out Iron Heart products and wear their shirts, jeans, and jackets religiously... They say it's not a replacement for leathers, but when and if you do go down you'd far rather be wearing Iron Heart's denim and jacket than a regular pair of jeans that would tear far easier and do far more damage to your body if the fall wasn't severe.

how much will the inseam shrink on regular 21oz indigo ironheart denim jeans?

Shrinkage info is at the bottom of the page:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=205

I was just playing Secret of Mana. There's a part around the middle of the game where you infiltrate the empire's headquarters through a sewer. The entrance to the sewer is guarded by one guy, who askes you for a password, which is 634 (an old lady tells you this).

Is this the origin of Iron Heart's 634S?

took delivery of a pair of these guys a week ago and let me tell you, they're fucking nuts! however, you should be aware that these are a BRUTAL pair of jeans. vastly stiffer, heavier and more unforgiving than the 634s or indeed any other jeans i've ever encountered. if you attempt to wear these in remotely hot conditions, you will die!! i would go as far as to say that they're on the knife-edge of being unwearable. on the plus side, the cut and build quality is fantastic and only time will tell how they evolve in terms of general wearability. i suspect that after a few months of hard wear and a few washes, these could be the best jeans ever. just be aware of what your getting yourself into before you lay down $300!

That could be the best faded Iron Hearts i've ever seen.

I've been beating my 634S for 4 months now and they aren't close to those above. Damn, thick hard to fade denim!