Iron Heart Jeans

Guest Guy H

Thanks Max. I love the way slim cuts look on other people I just can't pull it off. Although I tried on the 666 25oz when I was in LA and they fit pretty well. That may be my next pair I just don't know if I want to go that heavy.

Looks great dude! So, I'm in the process of picking up the sexih07IIIBK from a forum member and I thought i'd ask here for sizing advice if anyone has any. I'm a general medium in most brands including IH, and even the IH mediums are very comfortable (not slim.) So would a 38 be a good size for this? any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

i am about a 31 waist. my 301s were size 30. 8301s size 29... hope that helps.

i was wondering about the sizing on the 301s. is it recommended to size up or size down? im a true 32, was wondering if i should go for a 31 or 33. i know it shrinks about half an inch from the first soak, but it stretches after a good month or two from wears. was wondering what size i should go with. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated thanks

We had really fun at the CSM at Gosport and my new 25 oz ers are just perfect and very comfi. I just start breaking them in now at day 2 in beautifull and sunny Iron Heart paradies at Gosport

Will post pics after my return in to Switzerland

not really a different build, but because i wasnt so sure about the sizing since it shrinks and stretches. was told to size down on 301s?

I wouldn't size down on the 301s unless you want a really tight fit. They are sanforized so they won't shrink much at all. The 301BK version in black is sized a little larger so I would size down one on those.

We had really fun at the CSM at Gosport and my new 25 oz ers are just perfect and very comfi. I just start breaking them in now at day 2 in beautifull and sunny Iron Heart paradies at Gosport

Will post pics after my return in to Switzerland

Check out the post updates (also from other members) under:

http://supertalk.sup.../page__st__1350

or

http://www.ironheart...?topic=4376.285

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

^^^^great Raffa

Let them age on the dry side for another long time