Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

So I was stuck for some time as to what shoes could go with my s5000bk's. I didnt want converse cause they would be too slim. So I got these from urban chaos in covent garden.

3464_26432a.jpg

Nice. I just purchased these too along with a pair of the coffee accented chukkas. Ive been on a chukka tip lately. About to cop the green MJ chukka Vans.

Yes, The Archive, 50 + 30, fucking crazy! we did some supershopping after we left Self Edge. :)

digital: they got a few pairs of boots left, I think probably in your size too, like 40, 42, and maybe 44. sizing is kindda weird, go check them out though, great shit... just resist all temptation to buy anything at full retail, there were these other boots at like 750, not on sale, leather soft as shit... haha... Tangerine got some Costume National boots, not sure how they look like, they were gone already yesterday...

Here are the Costume Nationals I got; well, one of them, haha

CNboot_IMG_1640.jpg

also couldn't resist this Ann Demeulemeester skull necklace

AnnD_skull_1647.jpg

Digital_D, you should get the Ann D boots, they are amazing... otherwise, the Neil Barretts are really nice, I wanted to get them but couldn't get my fat feet into them, they are pull-ons...

CNboot_IMG_1640.jpg

Digital_D, you should get the Ann D boots, they are amazing... otherwise, the Neil Barretts are really nice, I wanted to get them but couldn't get my fat feet into them, they are pull-ons...

whoa, damn, those Costume boots are HOOOOT!!! I drove by American Rag and saw a parking spot right in front of it, so I decided to park and check out what they had. copped a Nice Collective jkt... I really should stop shopping now... some poor quality digicam snapshots of the jkt...

365393075_ed5c100ed0_d.jpg

365391500_7bffbaaa03_d.jpg

365389328_b6137da067_d.jpg

365387621_b8139a8ae5_d.jpg

^that's my gf's room, thus the curtain and stars and shit... heh...

Iron Heart 634S-B black overdyed selvage

364846257_08e3169047_d.jpg

Neil Barrett boots

364842875_78ee891199_d.jpg

364844467_a42151881c_d.jpg

CNboot_IMG_1640.jpg

also couldn't resist this Ann Demeulemeester skull necklace

AnnD_skull_1647.jpg

Nice pickups, how much did those boots run you tangerine?

^^^ word those are nice Aeros

I walked into GOODs at 1:30 pm and they still had 6 pairs left including one in my size. I guess all of the sneakers heads in Seattle were too busy buying Jordans yestarday to get themselves a pair of CT clydes...

nice! I like the military color too... did fuuma get in touch with you in time? he got a pair reserved and needed somebody in SF to pick them up for him...

awesome, he will be a very very happy man... haha... he'd better +rep us... LOL...

I just repped you, seems I recently repped DDenim and can't do it again. I guess I need to start seing other people before I come back to him with my love even more powerful than before, as they say if you truly love someone you have to let them be free, etc etc. :P

BTW recent pickups were totally my cup of (darjeeling) tea.

Tangerine: nice boots Mr. 1000 jeans

DDenim: nice boots, very interesting coloring!!

Ayn: you guessed it, nice boots!! I also like that jacket, very darkutilitarianmilitarish

Mr Clay: Nice fabric on the cardigan...and the cat.