Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Picked up a nano just to use the Nike + iPod kit this week... copped more Nike+ shoes coz Foot Locker got this "friends & family" sale going on this weekend... (the cans/IEMs are old)... on my way out I walked through Nordstrom and picked up those Vans...

280796583_734df186a7_d.jpg

280796749_66e139f4f7_d.jpg

my second LGC belt, ordered it unstained this time:

280796818_79798d9ffa_d.jpg

ayn: i like those eras. are they vaults?

some dude here picked up the same pair a couple of pages back... my first pair of Vans actually, only rocked chucks and jack purcells in the past... I don't think they are vaults, at least it doesn't say vaults anywhere... I was gonna pick up some slip-ons but saw these and like them more...

Zappos got them here, but they were a few bucks cheaper at Nordstrom and I like their return policy... ;)

is the buckle as flimsy as it looks? i'm sure the leather is fine, but the buckle looks so thin and flimsy

pretty solid buckle actually, maybe it looks filmsy in the pic coz it's kindda shinny so it looks kindda plasticy... here's what Henry saids about the buckle:

This popular style buckle, while the same appearance as the #2 buckle on the harness leather belt page, is actually a nicely finished die cast plated buckle instead of solid brass. The buckle is mounted with a Chicago screw so that it can be replaced with a different center bar or trophy type buckle of your own should you want to do that. The Chicago screw is stronger and lies flatter than a snap. If you change your buckles often and would prefer a snap that option is available as a no cost option.

finally got the lvc i bought on ebay... and they are not the right jeans. im pissed. they are 55 not 47, a size small, and a fucked up looking wash.

nice jeans tho... probably still get worn.

they actually don't look bad. if you didn't spend a fortune on it, might be worth keeping?

Cool belt. Do you just select "tan" as the color, or do you have to specially order an unstained one?

No, do not select a color, and in the comment box specify untanned unstained... I ordered my first one with the "tan" color and it wasn't what I wanted so I ordered another one... the tan color one is nice too though...

Considering getting a nano as I'm about to try and get back in shape and I have some Moire Nike+ and I'm a bit of a sucka for the gimmick of them. That HP case is just about the nicest i've seen. Does it come in the green polka dot?
To my knowledge they only did the plain and the black polka dot. Surprised they didn't do a green, as they've done green polkas before.

I think the nano cases are only available in black and brown - solid, polka dot and monogram. in green and green polka they have a regular ipod case and a mobile case.

^^ second...

I know I cringed when you said bose... I threw up in my mouth when you said triports...

Let the Head-Fi hate fest begin! ::hatehatehatehate:: 83