Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest StuckOnStupid
WORLD'S #1 GAMER!!!!!!

word. i can picture that on some fat cybergothy type standing in front of the funhaus on queen west smoking on friday night.

Its a bit of both actually, Yeah Im a small dude.. but the jackets run vey large (military sizing).. I saw some people on here that were 5'8-5'9 getting the small.. of course id get the XS.. I think its good, happy with the purchase, under $100.. I also prefer a relaxed fit, sometimes looser.. I do not like to accentuate thinness, it looks terrible IMO (as Ive seen on this board on seem people)... But Ive seen your fits mike, your fits are on point.. btw, where can I get that polka dot scarf? Looking for something like that

I didnt see any M-65s in Japan when I was in Tokyo in the summer

Coldrice.. how much were you selling for and was it new? Just curious... not a fan of it or what?

How tall are you? What are your chest and waist measurements?

nice pickup muoko, wool? hope parson's treating you well...

yup, pretty nice wool. Almost a cashmere blend feel.

Parsons is getting crazier but it's going well because I'm getting better. They're just implemented a menswear section for us juniors which I'm signing up for. Pretty stoked.

just got this number (n)ine jacket :

img0503gs6.jpg

This is my problem with n(n), as much as I like a few of their pieces, they have this, which I bet was like a gazillion dollars and I'm sure one could buy, I am not being facetious here, literally this exact jacket for about $40 at Hot Topic.

Unless this thing has some pretty damn impressive details or there's an element I'm missing here, then this jacket is absurd.

Now, I'm not saying anything against n(n), there's a damn lot of the stuff I like, but this sort of thing is ridiculous.

^ Dude, it's a pretty nice jacket. N (N) is is held in high regard amongst the domestic Japanese brands and most of their pieces are not that expensive in Japan relative with everything else. N (N) gets a little expensive outside of Japan, but yeah...

Everyone makes a cotton Riders jacket too, so a N (N) would be nice...

picked up ffxii, can't believe i spent $60 on a video game :(

kiehl's: cleanser, lotion, lip balm, scrub, and toner.

went to bodega to see if i could pick up a pair of adventure pack am1's, but they were closed

& another overpriced pair of umbro by kj (my winter boots)

UBKJ%20WEDGE%20HI%20HOMEPAGE2.jpg

Are these boots actually warm?

i agree with servo2000, but didn't feel like saying it earlier. that n(n) cotton riders jacket isn't anything special, the cut doesn't look special, there's no special details, and it doesn't even look that quality- should've gotten a helmut lang one - probably better quality and cheaper.

N (N) is is held in high regard amongst the domestic Japanese brands

sure, so is mastermind japan- that speaks a lot about quality...

Everyone makes a cotton Riders jacket too, so a N (N) would be nice...

i think servo's point is that just because it's a n(n) jacket does not make it nice. which seems to be the case here. sure n(n) has quality shit (which servo also admitted - and well you know i own n(n) pieces) but it seems like people are picking up on n(n) but are just buying it because of the name, not because of the garment itself (take this for example and the guy that bought the n(n) cons). but whatever, if he's happy with it then cool.

112_1298.jpg

might need a touch-up...

Shonen Knife inspired? I love that cover. Great idea, I always loved how striking the little girl's face was and this is a nice re-interpretation.

If yoshitomo saw that im sure it would be seen as a real big complement. Good to see you guys like that stuff, ever since HIS exhibition in london ive been drifting towards japanese art. Little boy by murakami is an excellent overveiw book.

Back on topic, stussy, nordic skulls sweater came in mail along with a rockwell t shirt.

Oh and some brasher walking boots ( gore tex ones ) were bought the day before I went on my walking holiday a week or so ago, no blisters, dry feet, cant complain.