Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest mocazen
0610301336ve8.jpg

my awesome weekend..

2 cataloges, anything sweater, visvim elk wallet, number nine neckless, the devilock D cap and a nbhd tee + bountyhunter shark sweater(both not in pic tho).. thanks to my girl... !

I want that D cap, its hot

just picked up these to replace the H2's we got fro off-roading

2H3.jpg

Cheers. Yeah I really want an Alexander mcqueen one too, they have one in Browns for £200! 100% cashmere though I do believe... Louisviaroma has a cheaper one for £110. If you want a Vivienne westwood one like mine, pop yourself down to a local TK maxx, that's where I got those 2, £14.99 each. Apparently they have it in black too as well as striped designs, the latter being £30.

I'll check one out tomorrow, thanks for the heads up! Black would be perfect.

There a brand called Type-z, only $150 so I would be willing to bet that the quality isn't any special. But they do look good from the pictures.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/17079167/c/72.html

Hit it on the head, ko. I spent two months trying to find crazy combat or motorcycle boots on ebay that looked even half as good as the Carpe Diem ones of similar styling and ended up only spending like $150 on those. Just got them today, they look great. Obviously, the quality is a bit low, but I think they'll be fine once I break them in. If anyone has any suggestions, help me out.

Yeah, they looked like lower-quality CD, which is why I liked them.

I'll have to look into these. I can't make up my mind to go for something like this, or a pair of combat boots, to do something along these lines:

rafaw05-06.jpg

I think Faust might've posted it or something, Coldrice, what do you think? Would these work? The 'unclosed' looking opening is the only thing throwing me off.

Got these on eBay:

rec1.PNG

Allen Edmonds Sanford / Allen Edmonds Bradley / Vintage-ass ankle boots

They'll work fine. If you keep the tongue in, they look closed just like that pair you linked. I prefer to wear mine half laced up, like so:

insert same picture here

Great, thanks VERB (haha, so used to Coldrice being the go-to guy for all things avant).

Nice pickups, by the way, Blues.

Hit it on the head, ko. I spent two months trying to find crazy combat or motorcycle boots on ebay that looked even half as good as the Carpe Diem ones of similar styling and ended up only spending like $150 on those. Just got them today, they look great. Obviously, the quality is a bit low, but I think they'll be fine once I break them in. If anyone has any suggestions, help me out.

I posted some pics of my new type zs a few weeks ago and they're great once you break 'em in. I'm very pleased. I think you'll love 'em.

picture306cy9.jpg

picture311af8.jpg

The street - original pirat material cd

canon canonet 28 non digi cam with flashlight :P

both for free :D

no i must figur out what you can do with those lens functions :P an dhow those functions work..

^^^^^

Nice shoes. I'm probably going to have to get a pair of those... eventually.

Where did you get those? The only ones I've seen are two shades of rade as opposed to just one all over.

servo if you head over to zappos, they're on sale for 39.99 shipped. they were 56

servo if you head over to zappos, they're on sale for 39.99 shipped. they were 56

According to Zappos they're women's shoes

Now I just gotta figure out my equivalent size in womens vans.

edit: The 9.5 womens are mine, motherfuckers! Can't actually buy the things 'till tomorrow. Chard, can you post a link to the zappos auction just so that I can stop worrying that I'm buying the wrong shoe (i.e., that fact that it's listed in women's sizes)