Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

According to Zappos they're women's shoes

Now I just gotta figure out my equivalent size in womens vans.

edit: The 9.5 womens are mine, motherfuckers! Can't actually buy the things 'till tomorrow. Chard, can you post a link to the zappos auction just so that I can stop worrying that I'm buying the wrong shoe (i.e., that fact that it's listed in women's sizes)

better get on it..hahah thats the last one, i bought a size 9.5 too, its an 8 in men...they had two pairs left

is the material around the back of that stussy buffalo hat a beanie material? can i get a shot of it with that flipped down?

check your message box

2yls2o5.jpg

Chard these are gonna look way better beat up some, stop buying new shoes and jeans and actually break in some of your shit!! all your stuff always looks too fresh, like u escaped from prison and went to the mall to get changed...

2yls2o5.jpg

Chard these are gonna look way better beat up some, stop buying new shoes and jeans and actually break in some of your shit!! all your stuff always looks too fresh, like u escaped from prison and went to the mall to get changed...

Word, you got some great fits, but it always seems like you just jumped on the bandwagon. Thought I would try the attachment adding function (below).

What a kawinkidink...I got a W&H zip the other day at ARag.

IMG_0712.jpg

Also picked up the Imperial Dukes I have on. Short story.....

I ordered from Sam at Context and at first I had ordered the King, they came in and I totally didn't like the fit. Sam and his outstanding customer service let me return them and he shipped out some Dukes (that he put aside for me while the kings were shipping). I got the Dukes sometime last week or 2 weeks ago and I love them! Thanks again Sam!

Here's a back pic..

IMG_0703.jpg

Also ordered this a while back and it finally came in. Took longer than expected from the guys at Tanner, but they were excellent with emails and threw in a free card holder for me for the inconvience! These guys were top notch!

Custom bag. I got mine made a little bigger to accomodate my 17" powerbook and some other things. Also got to choose what leather they made it with. I am stoked!

IMG_0687.jpg

Card holder.

IMG_0689.jpg

Just to show you the leather..

IMG_0688.jpg

Pics were taken with flash, but the color of the leather is excellent and I am very happy with my choice of hide. I can already tell this is going to look killer after some abuse. :)

Jesus, that bag is dope! It comes in that color and finish or is it a used one?

Anyways, here my stuff from the last 3 days...

Colognes restock,was running low... gotta love eBay to save a few bucks, left to right: Vetiver by Guerlain, JPG, Dior Eau Sauvage

2d0fdcg.jpg

Alpha Industries black M-65 XS (bitch to find this size!)

4c80b55.jpg

Fit, comments?

499prx5.jpg

Its a bit of both actually, Yeah Im a small dude.. but the jackets run vey large (military sizing).. I saw some people on here that were 5'8-5'9 getting the small.. of course id get the XS.. I think its good, happy with the purchase, under $100.. I also prefer a relaxed fit, sometimes looser.. I do not like to accentuate thinness, it looks terrible IMO (as Ive seen on this board on seem people)... But Ive seen your fits mike, your fits are on point.. btw, where can I get that polka dot scarf? Looking for something like that

I didnt see any M-65s in Japan when I was in Tokyo in the summer

Coldrice.. how much were you selling for and was it new? Just curious... not a fan of it or what?