Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I really like it too, but I don't ever wear it. I'm too chicken.

I am too chicken for stuff like that too although I think it looks cool. It would be nice to live in a more progressive state or city so people did not look at you weird when you try something new or alittle different. Dallas/Ft Worth so soooo boring sometimes.

I am too chicken for stuff like that too although I think it looks cool. It would be nice to live in a more progressive state or city so people did not look at you weird when you try something new or alittle different. Dallas/Ft Worth so soooo boring sometimes.

I used to live in Dallas and if you stay in the right area's, it's fairly progressive. Especially Deep Ellum and the newer shopping areas Downtown. Try living in Indiana, then you'll get some looks :P

i share the same sentiments with you.

are those from uniqlo?

No from h&m.. never saw them before? i was waiting for my girl when i saw these.. normally wearing 29/30 this time 32 :P and it's hard to get them closed ;) and they are tight :P

Not to be a buzzkill, but seriously don't wear your Grados anywhere but home. Not only is it incredibly fucking irritating to everyone around you, it's seriously, seriously bad for your hearing. At healthy listening levels you won't hear shit over crowd, train, public noise -- so you'll bump up the volume to be able to hear them -- and in turn, you'll start doing serious damage to your eardrums.

Get some canalphones, dude.

I'm a motherfucking veteran Head-Fier so listen to me. ;)

yeah grados are gorgeous but, being open-air, are no good for being in public...they only sound their best in appropriately quiet surroundings, and in those cases i'd rather just go with real speakers when possible (paradigm = win)

hit up some etymotics or something for travel buds.

personally i just rock sony v6 headphones when on the go bc theyre indestructible and sound good (bass is a little hyped but not to the extreme of the sony dj headphones...besides im no audiophile)

i.

hate.

you.

lol, things will be taken into consideration. i don't mind listening to low levels of music on the train, i hardly ever compensate for the surrounding sound. it helps me fall asleep as most of my train rides are longer than i'd like.

i have no intentions of blastin' my eardrums out.

thanks minya :)

I dont'even know what head-fieing (sp?) is, whats the significance of grados?
Great headphones. I think it was only recently that my wardrobe started to out-value my headphone rig :)

jo3, OK, but I'm serious in that dangerous volume levels don't feel dangerous -- AT ALL. The shit's cumulative. I'm honestly not trying to sound like your dad, either. Anyway, though, if you really are a Head-Fier you'll end up with at least a few more pairs of headphones soon enough and I'm sure one of them will be a canalphone.

minya, i'm not taking offense to your words, trust me. i actually appreciate the help.

as soon as funds are right again, I DO plan on getting a second set, it might end there however, but only time and experience will tell i guess.

i know whats harmful, trust me. i listen to music on the train @ very low levels most of the time. i'm not really worried about ruining my hearing.

I wear AKGs because I like looking like a spaceman. "Here comes that goddamn spaceman," everyone says.

i take two 40min. busride to school everyday and i have to say canalphones are a essential. i have the e2c's and e3c's. really looking forward to upgrade to some e4's. got a alessandro MS-1 at home too, they are sweet.

anyways,

these are on the way to my maibox.

comadoimg600x4461161352ew9.jpg

i take two 40min. busride to school everyday and i have to say canalphones are a essential. i have the e2c's and e3c's. really looking forward to upgrade to some e4's. got a alessandro MS-1 at home too, they are sweet.

anyways,

these are on the way to my maibox.

co_mado-img600x446-1161352364x253.jpg

jeez, you just hit the lotto?