Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

awesome pickup on that schott jacket---------i was haunting their website for a while, eyeing their jackets. that flight jacket is classic. nice.

looks fairly old... 70s maybe? picked it up for 45$ at the vintage store.... i love that place... big e cords for 25$... too short for me tho

Latest IDs from elizabeth street came in. a little conservative on the colors but I had to put some patent leather (white is the only option for non VPs) and the old water buffalo on there. Let me know what you think. Have gotten mixed reviews from my people already so critique away. ciao

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

Guest Montreal
Latest IDs from elizabeth street came in. a little conservative on the colors but I had to put some patent leather (white is the only option for non VPs) and the old water buffalo on there. Let me know what you think. Have gotten mixed reviews from my people already so critique away. ciao

I think they're absolutely amazing, but then again, AM97's are my favorite shoes ever (thanks mom for not buying me a pair of silver/red OG's when I was in grade 7 haha).

that prps hoodie is insane, i love it
yeah thats what i was thinkng too. pretty dope

Thanks Guys, I picked it up @ Bloomingdales Soho today....PRPS still needs to work on their fits though, it's a bit baggy in the arm. Great details and distressing work though, plus I got a good deal so I had to pick it up.

jo3 b, what H&M did you score that button down from ? nice pick up...

mannnnn.

that umbrella is dope. i was searching high and low for a dope umbrella like 2 weeks ago, ended up getting something from shed rains fashion line. its cool but its surely not that.

oh, and yeah. its a uniform shirt for zara, its not available to the public as far as i know