Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I think people just like number nine because it is number nine. I don't find that shirt/blazer thing nice in the slightest.

Hah! i like it, and number (n)ine is my favorite designer, but i would never buy it just becasue its number (n)ine. its too much of a clash of different things and i couldnt pull it off. I like simpler n(n) things, like the hoodie and the black skinny jeans. although i might get the vest as well after christmas before the new collection when they may sell for less...anyway, great pickup, votefornara.

I think people just like number nine because it is number nine. I don't find that shirt/blazer thing nice in the slightest.

man, i was thinking the exact same thing like 10 minutes ago. i just dont understand the attraction, especially at the price point that that stuff is at.

thank you for the feedback guys, be it +/-. here's a quick [and not very clear] shot of me wearing it:

101206.jpg

in my opinion, the combination of materials [wool+cotton+sheepskin] makes this piece truly a gem. in addition to that, the cutting fits me perfect. slim enough but not tight at all. yes i do agree that at first glance it may look loud by itself, but by keeping everything else simple it all falls into place. what else can i say, this one's a keeper.

i think he looks good in it. i was going to try to prove you wrong with pictures of me in my jacket. but i guess i do wear rings and shit. damn.

152glcn.jpg

152gl8n.jpg

Hm. If yours fits like that, then I might consider keeping my riders jacket. Where does the jacket fall. Below the waist or at the waist?

^ dude resize your pic.

it's a lambsuede number (n)ine riders jacket- just a straight up one, nothing that's overdone about it- no extraneous zips or studs or anything. the fit and leather is amazing. it lands just below the waist. here's pics of the jacket itself:

14l698j.jpg

14l6arn.jpg

Hm. Guess I'll be keeping my Julius riders jacket fornow then...

^Thanks, hopefully they have them at the NYC store.

The Broome St store didnt have that many colors. I was there on Friday. They had some woodland camo ones as well as blue,gray and navy i believe. Just wait until the flagship store opens on Nov 10th at the corner of Prince and Bway.