Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

8v, not even a gli ;)

the previous owner "frabricated" the gli grill and added the 16v splitter

cut springs, this thing rides like junk right now

especially with like 500 pounds of spare parts filling it

ie, transmission, entire front subframe, steering column, tons of other shit

Cut spring..becareful man....!!

put a VR6 and drop it ..it will looks dopee!

rirawin:

now i feel like i should have picked up a pair of diors...

im not a huge fan of japanese repros so my choices were sorta limited but yeah those look dope

please please please please take a picture of the fit.

I've just posted a couple of quick pics here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=9765&page=3&highlight=samurai+thread

*edit* ignore that link and check this one instead http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=7091&page=12

hey Kixlf

how much and where did u get the okinawas?

200 shipped from a friend of mine. they were too small for him so he moved em on over to me.

lucky lucky.....and ri. those diors are awesome. I would love to get a pair of the 21cm's

Today, I received:

4 cartons of cigarettes:

4 bottles of Yuzugoshou sauce

1 pair of Dior Repetto shoes, which are too big for me and now in Supermarket :(

edit: BTW many (ha ha) years ago, my first ever ride was a Mk.II too, GTi hatch though. Love/hate relationship thing but wish I would've cleaned it up. I ended up weaving in and out of DOHC Hondas and BMW E30's for a while and settled on a 540i in college.

If I am thinking of the right person, member jet has quite the illustrious history with sick rides, I looked up to him quite a bit when I was a wee lad 6 or 7 years ago, there wasn't (and apparently isn't for the most part) people with good taste who modify cars. I don't think he was a VW guy but I remember somebody else near him with a sick Mk II Jetta..... ;)

just arrived in the post...

thombrowneoy6.jpg

Is that the half sleeved shirt?

I saw some Thom Browne at Fred Segal in Los Angeles the other day during the sale. The shirts were ridiculously expensive, but the designs were pretty innovative which is a plus in my book. Too bad they didn't have any size "4" shirts. I would have picked at least one up for 50% off.

Good finds. :)

the following were purchased in paris

the first two are zadig et voltaire items. don't know much about the label, but they have an awesome line. if you have the chance, you should check it out.

heavy knit zip up hoody

img3702nq2.jpg

this hoody is awesome, with riri zipper. the shitty picture does not do it justice

button up shirt

img3704rt2.jpg

there's a bird patch on the back shoulder.

APC

heavy knit wool zip up/button up.

img3705au3.jpg

this fits perfectly. amazing!

I dont think so. I bought a few things there at the end of the summer. Chatted up the woman there quite a bit.

hmm thats weird, I dont remember for sure since I checked out so many places, but I think it was one of the couple that were closed.. this was in May-June.

new stuff:

newstuff04.jpg

Polkes - happened to spot my size so I jumped on em, sold as used but they've been barely tried on, would've

gone as new for me.. after a quick try on these seem to fit perfect and also insanely comfortable

Vans Marc Jacobs prisons - I love these, huge thanks to my favorite new yorker darkanimal for the hook-up!