Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

it's an old pickup from tokyo actually, i was just trying to make a point about nara's outfit. i guess that just got sidetracked. rajio, post a pic of you wearing the julius jacket or you can just send it to me and i'll wear it ;)

Will try it on and post a pic. I personally think it doesn't suit me as good as my red one though. Love your Number (N)ine though. The subtle details really make it such a nice jacket.

Wonderful Birthday spree

dvdsbeenie.jpg

Say Anything

Macgyver Season 1

Supreme Beenie (For Minya)

stussydunk.jpg

Nike x Stussy Dunk High

The details are amazing.

stussyfreetrails.jpg

Nike x Stussy Free Trail 5.0

(For Sale Sz 8 PM me)

damn it feels good to be a gangster.

owning shitty hyped jokes of shoes doesnt make you a gangster.

im a big fan of free trails and that stussy free trail looks dope.

i own a pair of regular solid navy ones and a pair of tier 0 futura ones...

thanks to those shoes, ive run like everyday and lost over 20 pounds in the past 3 months. internet consumerism has been a huge drive...

Went to a store party last night at Scout boutique in LA I was just expecting to have some champagne and get a little toasty and ended up with a new traveling bag. Its hard to tell from the pic but the bag is very large and made out of some of the most beautiful leather I have seen. The brand is called Cerre, I have never heard of them, I think that the store party was for their line launch or something. Anyway I am now broke for the rest of the month.

i'm just good at a) finding deals B) selecting clothes that i'll be able to wear and resell when i don't want to wear them anymore or when i want something else. i have a pretty strict rule about never buying anything at or near retail price. i've been doing this since 9th grade so my skills are pretty sharp ;)

and i'm still a student.

Snagged one of the sold out Jeanspaleis Nudie wallets, should arrive sometime next week. Paid a bit too much for it, but they aren't ever going to make more, and they completely thwomp the real Nudie wallets in look and quality. They only made about 50, so I'm sure I can resell it eventually.

recentpurchases1.jpg

New Balance 579

Ksilks Krama

Justin Original Cinchbacks

Sorry about the jagged edges, Fluid mask hates the pattern of my carpet and I wasn't looking to spend a long time masking the image

Any chance of seeing that scarf on? Or do you know of a a picture of someone wearing it? Would be really helpful! Thanks!