Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

is atelier a sneaker store?
Haha. This made me smile. I dunno if it fit your asethetic herpsky but its an interesting store. Odin is dope; check out their Y-3 stocklist. Also recommend Famous Friends for jeans and cult-labels.

Edit: Also check out Cloak and Opening Ceremony. The girls at OC are super cute!

i totally misinterpreted minya's reply.

"for kicks" as in just for the hell of it.

i read it as "yo , you shoud check out atelier for some fresh kix."

Iron Army raw brown Toshiros.

photo32zq1.jpg

20G long fish tank to keep some dwarf cichlids in from my girl for our anniversary. Also from her, a Diesel wallet that is olive colored leather and sticks out just a bit from my pocket. Currently getting a grommet put in it for a chain. Pics to come. Stoked!

man why'd the states go and fuck up the chocolate phone?

looked so much better in korea, you could only see the "buttons" when you touched them and the red backlights came on.

kg80028closed29az3.jpg

kg80028opened29cm3.jpg

for the mostpart i could care less about my cellphone, but i love these. they are really cheap on ebay, i would totally get one if i knew i could use it in toronto.

Marc Jacobs on mercer: Mens Vans in FSR!!! Cord chukkas look sexxxy. A japanese guy shows up with a fucking hand truck and buys like 20 pairs of vans. Reseller in action! Super gay!

thats sort of fucked up.. kinda good since that way I might be able to source them from the other side of the world, but still, I dont think I would sell more than 2 pairs to a single person.

yeah

there was another hypebeast type guy in the store with me

he and i were both looking at each other like "oh wtf," as the guy walked out of the store with a crap load of vans

yeah

there was another hypebeast type guy in the store with me

he and i were both looking at each other like "oh wtf," as the guy walked out of the store with a crap load of vans

weird thing though, they like to mention the fact that they're only available at MJ stores but they sell them like that..

for the mostpart i could care less about my cellphone, but i love these. they are really cheap on ebay, i would totally get one if i knew i could use it in toronto.

you can...assuming the phone is unlocked and you're on rogers or fido (gsm carriers).

Had a weekend in Hong Kong:

A pair of glasses, Stranger bag and Stranger key chain, a funny japanese thingy

dscn1703jw2.jpg

Volcom,Billabong shorts, Hurley beanie and t-shirt, Ripcurl t-shirts, Burton sweatshirt

dscn1709cw5.jpg

Hurley Belt, Stranger Belt, Quiksilver shirt, Pure Blue Japan xx-005

dscn1716mv6.jpg

5cm hood, shirt and a twisted cardigan

dscn1721gl4.jpg

Izzue t-shirt

dscn1722ff5.jpg

Clarks wallabes and Nike AF1

dscn1723lm2.jpg

NYC shopping report #tres:

-Chrome hearts dagger dog tag

-Marc Jacobs Purple / White Leather Old Skool Low

-Marc Jacobs x NYU School of Medicine Charity Tees x 2

-Marc Jacobs keychain

-RRL Slim Boot cut jeans

BWS:bape had nice new era fitteds. the only problem was that they were 105 dollars each. are you fucking kidding? they had one full zip camo shark hoodie in XXL left (305 dollars, i think). maybe i should have picked it up so i can sell it for 1500 bucks but i wasnt ready to take the risk.

Alife / ARC: MT580s from the past season and the one before. 290 + tax. NB 835s for 150. Some nike footscape wovens for 165. Footpatrol stab 2s for 120. Lots of alife collabo tees (Irak, married to the mob, wu tang), alife x kangol beanies, nice fitted hats

SHQ: Closed?

Marc by marc jacobs: It was my first time going to the store. Amazing. I loved their items. and they were all reasonably priced. They had WMNS rainboots for 35 bucks!

Chrome hearts: Same as always.

RRL: I just found this gem as i was walking towards marc jacobs. I remembered some dudes talking about this brand on SF and decided to go in. I absolutely loved it. The atmosphere, staff, and items were A+++++. As gay as this may sound, I just fell in love with this brand the moment i walked into the store. It sorta reminded me of abercrombie from 10 years ago but the stuff is high quality, lots of attention to details, and looks very american. I tried on a pair of slim bootcut selvedge jeans and they fit really great. RRL denim is pretty expensive. I paid close to 200 bucks but I'm totally satisfied.

Supreme: Oh yeah, they had flannels, leather jackets, and stadium jackets. Don:t forget the leather new era fitted hats :)

Reed space: some cool shit but i never buy anything from that store. i think thats because i always go there after spending lots of money elsewhere in manhattan

Didn't bother to go to DQM and aNYthing this time

thats about it

-edit-

oh fuck you can find RRLs in the outlets...?

^^^ More details please

thanks jpgm

rirawin you'd be surprised. it's a topman cardigan, i got it here in singapore with a 10% off coupon. looks like something you might haul out from the back of the closet though. i jumped when i saw the grey and fell in love when i noticed the maroon hearts (or are they crosses?)

pity i'm not sure i'll have many opportunities to wear it here, what with the weather...