Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I guess you live in Jersey. Menlo Park?

yeah man.it's not bad...Uniqlo and Zara in one mall...H&M down the street at Woodbridge...and then a Vans store at Bridgewater.I pretty much spend my whole paycheck at those places and gas to get to them.

yeah man.it's not bad...Uniqlo and Zara in one mall...H&M down the street at Woodbridge...and then a Vans store at Bridgewater.I pretty much spend my whole paycheck at those places and gas to get to them.

Imho the Menlo Park/Woodbrige stores are better than their NYC counterparts because there is never a crowd and the "hot" items are almost always available in good sizes due to the lack of hipsters living in the NJ suburbs.

i think i need to change my underwear. that acronym bag made me cream my pants.

-later days.

i was thinking of posting that but as i refreshed the page

you posted it

ah

tour027.jpg

I apologize for the double shitty pic. I just bought the 2007 morrison jeans from GAP. I'm so pleased. I have never found a single thing at that store that even remotely interested me, until these. They are indigo overdyed so they're really dark, but apparently they fade like nuts. They are so dark and rough they almost feel raw. And they're super slim and have a slight taper. If anyone wants I can post some better pics.

tour027.jpg

I apologize for the double shitty pic. I just bought the 2007 morrison jeans from GAP. I'm so pleased. I have never found a single thing at that store that even remotely interested me, until these. They are indigo overdyed so they're really dark, but apparently they fade like nuts. They are so dark and rough they almost feel raw. And they're super slim and have a slight taper. If anyone wants I can post some better pics.

i thought overdying limited the fading possible....man i'm retarded at denim now

ten100switch, I know nothing at all about bikes but that looks beautiful.

My latest pick ups all from eBay:

anhbdwristbandtn6.th.jpg

Neighborhood wristband, fantastic leather, hoping it'll age really well.

agravisxresonateel3.th.jpg

Gravis X Resonate. Missed these when they were released but I'm a sucker for anything Hiroshi Fujiwara related, only £25 delivered too :)

awarehousehs1.th.jpg

Warehouse 1001XX, washed them yesterday with some advice from here, might get them taken up though, don't normally wear cuffs.

Guest doubletap

2ep6ozr.jpg

SWEARs, just came in today. SWEAR's service was super quick and the leather feels very durable. I normally wear a US 10.5 in sneakers and ordered a 43. they feel great, I could have also gotten away with a 42 if I would wear a thin dress sock.