Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Just won these on eBay, APC White Canvas Shoes.

e0_1.JPG

Was bidding on these Helmut Lang's when they were about $40... then they jumped out of my price range.

5f_1.JPG

So I guess the second is technically a wish-I-had-purchased, but I thought they were nice enough to post anyway.

I really wanted the second pair but, with shipping they ended at something like %40 of the initial retail value, which is a lot too high for me if you consider those are second hand, 2 y/o, ebay shoes....

^^ those are great. mind if I ask how much and where??

No, not at all. They were $298 at some store called Gary's. They had a huge shoe section with both casual and business as well as a lot of menswear. The store I went to was in Fashion Island, Newport Beach CA.

:)

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

king stampede t

anything hoodie ($33 such a sweet deal even if it is a champion)

another king stampede t

goodfoot x dqm t

gdft x new era

air max 95/360s

one item in these pictures was purchased at actual retail cost. some good ass deals.

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

king stampede t

anything hoodie ($33 such a sweet deal even if it is a champion)

another king stampede t

goodfoot x dqm t

gdft x new era

air max 95/360s

one item in these pictures was purchased at actual retail cost. some good ass deals.

i'm guesing the retail cost was the air max 95/360's cause they just dropped friday night... but howd you get deals on the t and hat?... that hat just dropped friday too

trance sucks. sorry. :)

duh!

is the Houle rekkid good?

Audion is Matthew Dear isn't it?

and Mark Romboy?????????? Damn, I need to listen to some 1994 trance when I get home.

the houle record is dope. and there's actually artwork. there's probably samples on the minus website http://www.m-nus.com

yeah audion is like.. a matt dear record fucking on ecstasy and crack. and this track was like a summer anthem.

the last record was a reccomendation. super super dark. like 7 am!

edit: minya, if you don't know about http://www.mnml.nl you should check it out.

nice Varvatos

Barney's just opened in Dallas, tons of cool shit, tried on some raw crates and raw acnes. The crate sally are pretty sick. Tons of other cool stuff . I picked up:

2 Band Of Outsiders button ups.

Po0-0033.jpg

$250 and $215. The fit is amazing, really cool... thinking about taking the left one back thought. mostly because I want to buy a digital camera instead, and I can put that $250 towards it.

No, not at all. They were $298 at some store called Gary's. They had a huge shoe section with both casual and business as well as a lot of menswear. The store I went to was in Fashion Island, Newport Beach CA.

:)

fashion island ... geez man, gimme more reasons to breach my orange county shopping embargo.

Just picked these up tonight.

John Varvatos

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

I am stoked!

Those look a lot like Clarks Flyers. The Varvatos are clearly more refined with a much more aesthetically pleasing, or atleast slimmer (which I dig) sole and toe box. They probably also have much better quality leather and build in general. They look like a great winter or fall shoe (or all around shoe out here in seattle where its a bit more moist), but good Jesus, $200+? Great find, but Im going to stick with the Flyers which I can get for $40 dollars at a Clarks outlet.

Such a great shoe though...