Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yeah, you work hard for those clothes

Cool buys chris,

Dude: he buys what? 1K or 2 of clothes a month? (I'm not keeping track so sue me) Let's say he lives at his parent's place and works an average low but not minimum wage job he could do that. That's miles away from trust fund kid, no? Even if he bought platinum shoes every week, why should you care anyway?

Oh and since I'm here I recently got a Margiela casual dress shirt, bought it with my trust fund annuities... :)

I dig the ones you got servo! Very nice.

No pics but I have treated myself the last week.

Imperial Kings

APC NS

Wings & Horns black duffel

some JCrew sweaters

More plain tees

JCrew brown leather belt

and a custom Tanner bag *being made

Ahhh, now to save up some money for my trip to NY....

Just won these on eBay, APC White Canvas Shoes.

e0_1.JPG

Was bidding on these Helmut Lang's when they were about $40... then they jumped out of my price range.

5f_1.JPG

So I guess the second is technically a wish-I-had-purchased, but I thought they were nice enough to post anyway.

Heyyyy...i was watching the same shit. That guy had alot of cool stuff for sale. I wanted those pantent Helmut Lang shoes but they ended a bit out of my range. Fuck, I need to get paid!

Heyyyy...i was watching the same shit. That guy had alot of cool stuff for sale. I wanted those pantent Helmut Lang shoes but they ended a bit out of my range. Fuck, I need to get paid!

I spent so much time on eBay if I just got a job I could just buy the damn things full price in the first place.