Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

herpsky... Damn! No field jackets at Supreme? I really wanted the camo one. Are you gonna hit up Union and/or the Head Porter store above Stussy? I'd like to know what Union's got right now, specifically Visvims -- same goes for Head Porter, as well as Alife if you have the chance.

sirrrrweeeeet! i've been on the lookout for a pair of these (and somewhere that'll ship to australia) for ages, where'd you find them?

brett.

wat brand is the sneaks and do they hv it in a lo cut ver.?

cheers

Griffin, that Rag & Bone leather bomber is awesome! Where'd you find that? Also, did those come in brown?

I got the last one at Barneys New York. On rag-bone.com, they have a brown version, but I didn't see it there. Looks a little too reddish to me, actually. I don't know how I'd pull it off.

purchased: headporter polka dot wallet, stussy dogtag kechain, and lots of japanese magazines + mangas.

Today in NYC:

Blue in green: Tried some japanese repros on. I tried a pair of sugar canes and the japanese retail was ~140 USD while the store sold em for 225. I'll just wait until my trip to Japan in Feb. Staff is nice as hell. A+++. I guess jap repros aren't my thing.

Union: LOTS of crooks and castles and BBC. Visvims = buckminster chukkas and some hightops i didnt recognize. adidas fabrics of the world. no wtaps. lots of neighborhood. tshirts = 85 and up. They had a huge selection of super-flashy lousy hoodies. Visvim wallets = 225? HP x NBHD = 185. Some ridiculousnes...

Marc Jacobs on mercer: Mens Vans in FSR!!! Cord chukkas look sexxxy. A japanese guy shows up with a fucking hand truck and buys like 20 pairs of vans. Reseller in action! Super gay!

Kidrobot: Some clothes and tourists. Hoodies are sold out, guys.

BWS: Insanely long line. Despite the rumor that camo hoodies were dropping, everyone walked out empty handed. mystery...

Uniqlo: The store disappeared. I was looking forward to coming here since june.

Nom de: Lots of low quality logo shirts on the wall. I just don't like the store anymore. They had lots of APCs and CDG Play in the basement.

Stussy / HP: Lots of polka dot goodness. Wallets are all reasonably priced. I got myself a brownie polka dot one for 70 bucks. But, other items such as hip bags were $180+. I think the backpacks were like 250. Saw some cool tees and hoodies.

Seven: April 77 jeans, lots of stuff Chris would wear

Atrium: shit that you find in every part of this country, why would you buy true religions and rock and republic here when you can just go to your local stockist.

Tomorrow: Number nine. Marc by marc jacobs. alife. reedspace. steven alan.

good night