Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Those boots are pretty damn cool. Reminds me of that Office episode where Brent tries to be cool, and buys the new boots with a cuban heel. One of the guys says "Nice heels. They new?" and Davids all "Nah, Ive had these for years...."

Guess you had to have seen them do it... Its funny, I swear.

Anywho, my major purchases are:

A) H&M 3 in 1 bag.

DSC00005.jpg

B) Contest Sammies

DSC00015-1.jpg

And my girlfriends bringing me a bag of leftover Diwali sweets! Yesssss...!

too much stuff...

wings and horn black peacoat, this season

- i want to replace the gold buttons and just put plastic ones there instead

wings and horn blue peacoat, last season

- nomad had one in the back and i couldnt resist, it was a sample

wings and horn tiger fleec hooide, blue

wings and horn pintripe hoodie

julian red cali 31-34

pbj x05 - i still got to figure out the wash...i dont want to fuck it up.

marc jacobs chukkas, blue

small fink cardigan

...pics soon, im to broke to afforda digital cam so who knows.

thanks everybody, the jacket is by wjk, style m66 fine cotton tweed. it's pro'lly the best fitting jkt i ever bought.. the sleeves are cut curved and all the way slim to the armpit.

and pg2g: the 45rpm's are indian ink dyed sorahiko.. i bought a pair of 28's and a pair of 30's. putting the 30's on supermarket soon.

thanks everybody, the jacket is by wjk, style m66 fine cotton tweed. it's pro'lly the best fitting jkt i ever bought.. the sleeves are cut curved and all the way slim to the armpit.

and pg2g: the 45rpm's are indian ink dyed sorahiko.. i bought a pair of 28's and a pair of 30's. putting the 30's on supermarket soon.

What is the size of that WJK M-66 and what size (suit of possible) do you usually wear? Good color.

you're a 46-48 and you fit in the M?!

i'm a 48 and i fit in the XL. minya is a 48 and he hardly fits into the L.... you must have really skinny arms?

the style is different, just look at pictures of a m65 and m66. m66 comes in a sewn in cotton lining, a removable jacket lining, and a fur lining. i think the m65 is only in a cotton lined version, but i'm not sure.

i almost bought that same jacket while i was in tokyo, looks good on you kumo.

you're a 46-48 and you fit in the M?!

i'm a 48 and i fit in the XL. minya is a 48 and he hardly fits into the L.... you must have really skinny arms?

the style is different, just look at pictures of a m65 and m66. m66 comes in a sewn in cotton lining, a removable jacket lining, and a fur lining. i think the m65 is only in a cotton lined version, but i'm not sure.

i almost bought that same jacket while i was in tokyo, looks good on you kumo.

i guess thats what's confusing me, i'm a 46 and my measurements for a 36 JP jacket is the same shoulders as minya's jacket. and the only place i need room is the chest. but i've never worn large in anything. basically the only thing that is holding me back from buying minya's jacket is that i can't try it on....which sucks...

coldrice is right - it's lined with fur in a nylon removable jacket lining and cotton lining in the shell.

i dont know about the sizes, i just checked the measurements on zozo. maybe i am too thin, for tshirts sz s fits perfect.

Holy shit you got the fur lined wjk m66? Isn't that like 2,000. Wow. Big pimpin. Looks good. I have a feeling after you and Minya have gotten wjk, more interest in this label will arise...not my style but very very good quality garments.

i guess thats what's confusing me, i'm a 46 and my measurements for a 36 JP jacket is the same shoulders as minya's jacket. and the only place i need room is the chest. but i've never worn large in anything. basically the only thing that is holding me back from buying minya's jacket is that i can't try it on....which sucks...

man it's japanese sizing. don't let it get to your head that you're a L. hell in thailand my waist (32") is XXXXL at some places (i'm not exaggerating). get minya's jacket! i don't wear an XL in anything either. you have a 98% chance that you'll fit into it since your measurements are lining up and you're a 46. the thing with wjk is the way they do the arms - which requires the sizing up. that's why i think kumo's arms are really skinny to be able to fit into a med. and well it seems like he's not a 46-48 anyway if he wears small tshirts. kumo you must be more like a 44-46 not a 46-48!

Holy shit you got the fur lined wjk m66? Isn't that like 2,000. Wow. Big pimpin. Looks good. I have a feeling after you and Minya have gotten wjk, more interest in this label will arise...not my style but very very good quality garments.

ther'es a faux fur one and a fur one. the faux fur one is $1000+ cheaper.

and yeah i'm with you rajiv the only wjk piece i like is the m66. everything else is wannabe cdiem gone street.

^ it's the faux fur lined, the one $2000 was the destroyed version w/ sterling zippers.

and i have to agree with you. i was temped to buy their washable leather shirt jacket, but with this kind of pricetag i might as well get cdiem ones. i don't know but i think the two brands are related somehow.