Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

still, did you pay full price on those n(n) sunglasses? i think they were 250 retail or 198? i forget. When i was in new york saw this homeless goth lookin old lady wearing a n(n) pair of sunglasses, then i noticed she really wasnt homeless just dressed in designer style hobo goth shit.

i wonder if she was a famous writter or artist or something. i regret not talking to her.

she had purple long hair.

really cool, i like the breast pocket placement. The material seems kinda shiny though, poly/cotton mix?

I'm not too sure what kinda material it is there arent any labels with specifics. I just know its a military jacket made for tropical climates(or something like that)

Minkous-

I just posted this jacket in WAYWT recently. How long are the sleeves on yours?

About 23 inches.... they come up fairly short idk why! Are yours the same way?

Why the hell is there such a big buzz over that APC jacket?

That is quite possibly the most hideous jacket I have ever seen. I really hope the OP didn't spend more than $50 on that abomination...........looks EXTREMELY tacky and cheap.

I had that same coat in black/red when I was 5. I wore it with a single sparkly white glove.

I was fuckin styling.

a white leather is totally gauche outside the context of a late 80s hair metal concert in a van with preteens and coke in the back, but i say he should go for it as long as its done right with some sort of absurd back piece.

shot of some of the recent grabs ...

IMG_1766.JPG

ben sherman harrington, uniqlo ugly green shirt, purple authentics, w)taps eras, OG frogskins (thx jamie), zach lewis shewolf tee (thx sycamore), juxtapoz (finally this shitty mag does a good article again ... only for mike giant!), idea #324, +81, grafik, dot dot dot, shitty mks sylvans, TOMATO gas book, PAM gas book (i have extras .. u buy!), jean widmer agnes b. book

Indeed.

- 3.2mp camera

- Wifi capable (to fulfill sufu addiction)

- Can be used as GPS w/ the right software and external bluetooth to car (TomTom)

- QWERTY keyboard w/ touchscreen

- Radio

- Business card scanner

- Loudass speakers

- Microsoft Word / Excel / PDF files compatible

- can add additional programs onto it to customize usage

- loads of fun

Will you be back in Toronto? (I'll be in London Ontario / Waterloo for a bit). I can def hook you up w/ a good deal. Just don't wanna be shipping these things, I don't trust Canada Post / any other Canadian post offices.