Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest jmatsu
002-4.jpg

001-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

yo where'd you get these and for how much? i wish it didn't have those tan parts, but other than that this shit is fuckin hot!! please pm.

the tan stripe is canvas, so I think it breaks up the black pretty well, or else it'd be too much black. I really like the zippers as well.

analog why dont you post a pic of you wearing them ;)

I went to approx. 35 stores today at woodbury commons, and those sneaks were the only thing that I remotely considered purchasing.

Guest jmatsu
the tan stripe is canvas, so I think it breaks up the black pretty well, or else it'd be too much black. I really like the zippers as well.

I got them at saks off 5th, pretty much all sizes above 41.5 available. They were 40% off of 300.

sleazie can you hook me up?? i'll pay for them and give you a present or some shit! seriously, holler!

Guest jmatsu
ill see what I can do, but woodbury is like 2 hours away. I know Saks ships, but not sure about the outlet. You should try calling saks off 5th at woodbury common tomorrow (845) 928-4351, and see if they'll ship. I thinking they had 1 41.5, 2 42s left. There are also 49 other saks off 5th stores that may carry them and have different shipping policies. Model is called Vitello Nero in Black (#7316).

so they're actually sneakers, not boots right?

Guest jmatsu
yeah they're sneakers. really comfortable too. tucked my black rings into them no problem. shit looked good.

please post a pic wearing these! because of the zipper the length on these are optimum for my purposes. way better then the undercover sneakers (not to be confused with their boots)...

Guest jmatsu
the undercover ones were actually the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw them -- and I got em at a fraction of the price :D

sleaz,

sorry to keep bugging you about them, but how heavy would you say they were??

Guest jmatsu
yo i want those too but fuck itd be supergay if mad people owned the same pair of shoes from off 5th fuck...

that's why i'm the only other person who should be allowed to buy them.

it's not like everyone's going to have some supergay meetup wearing them.

Guest jmatsu
i can bet you, 100 lurkers are going to get these shoes as well as we speak. so doesnt matter really.

i don't care. i know i can sell them in jp if i ever get tired of them. i'm in fuckin honolulu right now, can you imagine a bunch of polynesians in surf trunk or aloha wear buying and incoporating these?

Guest jmatsu
Yeaz If They Shopz @ Aloha Ragz

i am a friend of owner and the staff. besides a handful of hawaii instate residing customers or jap tourists, and most recently lowrider, the inhouse sales are usually limited to balenciaga bags and t-shirts (and the end of the year sales).

the net is where they turn the most profits. the ethinic demographic who shop there are japanese nationals. i know this for a fact.

I'm thinking of getting the silver one. How much did you drop on it, if you don't mind me asking?

Around $1300+.

Id rather you get the black one, unless you have the black one already and you want a silver one. Since Its very hard to maintain it were it to be in lighter color. There was a brown version, which IMHO is better than the black version. But if I were to sell it one day, the black one would fetch a higher price.

Silver one is nice, but its a bit too flashy. Kinda like a black dior jeans and a silver one. You can only use the silver one as much, before you'd be known as the dude with the silver bag. Than the black one which is loud (with the tassle and all those zippers) but in a subtle way. Which you could use as an everyday bag.

My 2c.

very nice lacquered...i just bought the dh tote w/ the same style...can't wait to get it in the mail!

Thanks.

Funny thing, my friend owns the tote, but been wanting to own the duffel version. While I want to have the tote version, since I can put documents etc which are more useful.

The down side bout the duffel, as I previously said in the man bag thread is that you have to put something round inside the bag (like a sweater, hoodie etc) to maintain the shape of the bag. Otherwise the bag wouldnt hold its form.:mad: