Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest jmatsu
agreed...no comparison. prices are still cheep too!!! definitely must cop something.

still cheap, but alittle higher than before. no problem. did you see the zip up light jacket? the one with the all-over pills monogram?? so ill!

Guest jmatsu
you know you can order it right? or are you scared of an ill fit?

word. besides tees henrik uses basically the same sizing scale as shit like ann d, etc.

you have to call and ask...i said it b4 i think but scout in la has a webstore dunno if they ship outside of the country. doesn't vibskov's site have the store list on it? also there's eaddicted.com in korea.

btw addicted charges a bit more but i just chked their site and they have a lot of stuff up.

Guest suckdick

ok, finally ordered the disco jacket that i wanted for a long time, will put some actual pics and how it fits after i receive it. this will be my last purchase for aug/sept...ugh...

but when i called scout, they said that the jacket is a thin windbreaker, if it's like the AA nylon windbreaker, I will fuckin return it. Anyway, pretty excited.

picture2uc0.png

ok, finally ordered the disco jacket that i wanted for a long time, will put some actual pics and how it fits after i receive it. this will be my last purchase for aug/sept...ugh...

but when i called scout, they said that the jacket is a thin windbreaker, if it's like the AA nylon windbreaker, I will fuckin return it. Anyway, pretty excited.

picture2uc0.png

this is intense. post pics when you get it.

was on the fence between this one and the norfolk jacket, but ended up picking this one because i already have a norfolk in blue.

I really like EG stuff. Nice pickup. It's strange how much EG is loved on the other SF but not on this.