Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

you went to europe and bought TOPMAN N FUKIN APC???

ARE YOU RETARDED?

word .

well obviously. i know that i was gonna blow mad flow over there, but i just happened to be around the corner from topman, and the APC's were standard price, even with the currency exchange. im not retarded, it was just under circumstance, it was much easier.

i dont feel bad spending the money cause A) i had the money to spend and B) i had already planned to spend said money C) i already did a shit load of shopping over here in the states before hand, which my family so generously paid for, so i felt completely justified in spending my own money on nice things that i will wear for a good long while.

you could have spent your own money on much better things...

did you eat at macdonalds in england? royale wit cheez?

noppppppe. i actually avoided fast food, for the most part. luckily since i was with my brother, who has lived there on and off for a couple of years, he took me to good places, some cheap, some not so cheap. but i had no problem spending money, cause i banked like $3500 this summer. which is pretty good. i'd say like between airfare, accomodations, food, extraneous purchases, and drugs/alcohol, i only spent roughly ~$1000 of it. which is pretty good considering as of tuesday last week, the pound sterling doubles the us dollar exactly.

it was a good trip.

What ikea did you go to? I went to the one in elizabeth this week and got

- Bed Quilt Cover $50

59923_PE165833_S4.jpg

(It's actually much brighter than that)

- Two storage boxes $10 for both

68526_PE182691_S3.jpg

and a plant. I also wanted furniture, but I don't know if Ikea is the best place for that..

royale w/cheese is france is it not? def not the uk (still called a big mac).

royale is a quarter pounder anyway. dunno wut ur arguin about. btw when i was reel little i ate at McDo once...

What ikea did you go to? I went to the one in elizabeth this week and got

- Bed Quilt Cover $50

59923_PE165833_S4.jpg

(It's actually much brighter than that)

- Two storage boxes $10 for both

68526_PE182691_S3.jpg

and a plant. I also wanted furniture, but I don't know if Ikea is the best place for that..

One in Canton, MI

Haha, nice shit Knucks. I'm assuming all that stuff is for your place at school?

you got it mang. I think I am going back on tuesday or wednesday with the other roomates to collectively decide what we need