Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I think some people missed this little tid bit...

ha...I did actually...was busy drooling.

Speaking of the DLUX3...the leather case is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to find. I had to wait for a few months for the store I bought the camera from to get it...they're going for over double retail on eBay.

Damn, you would swear that M8 was 100 grand or something...

Good buy Mouko! I'm looking at the D-LUX3 for a nice lil' point and shoot. (my canon has about had it.)

I heard really good things about the dlux too. In fact, I haven't heard anything bad about leicas so far. I'm really happy with my investment. Lately I've been into getting things I would like to pass down to my future kids, so I've been really into great cameras and watches lately. In case people were wondering, the m8s go for about 4700 new, I picked it up for about 3600.00 from a friend of a friend, barely used.

Wow, that's a killer deal for sure! I'm sure you're stoked to say the least. And I definitely agree about making quality purchases, life is too short, and you'll have something cool to pass down as you said.

I'm hoping to make a good watch purchase in a year or so, but watches are hard to choose sometimes, there's so many nice ones!

Congrats on the good deal!

I'm very please so far with the DLUX3, but I will warn that it has A LOT of features for a P&S. This was of course the selling feature at first, but it takes quite the investment of time to learn all the features and when to use them. Granted, I don't have nearly the experience as some, so it may just be me...just a warning. ;)

Having said all that, I've been blown away by some of the pics I've taked outside...I just have yet to perfect the nighttime and indoor shooting.

Wow, that's a killer deal for sure! I'm sure you're stoked to say the least. And I definitely agree about making quality purchases, life is too short, and you'll have something cool to pass down as you said.

I'm hoping to make a good watch purchase in a year or so, but watches are hard to choose sometimes, there's so many nice ones!

hey golden which watch are you planning to cop? I'm thinking of getting one for my bday next year...an IWC Portuguese Chrono-Automatic Steel Black Mens Watch. I have half a year to save up...

IWC Portuguese minute rep.

Patek 5196

And I really would like the Cartier asymmetrical tank watch, but that's gonna be hard to find...

damn.....somebody's balling...patek is the shit...that watch is sexy...if i have loads of money i would certainly get one...good choice casius!

I'm really happy with my investment. Lately I've been into getting things I would like to pass down to my future kids, so I've been really into great cameras and watches lately.

I agree as well. Although I'm against leaving my kids a ton of inheritance money, i'm all for leaving behind a piece of history....if I ever make it big then they'll be getting 40K for a college education and a lange 1815 flyback chrono. I know, I know, it doesn't have as much history as a patek but it's my fav. watch at the moment, haha

productzoomalangesohne1pj5.jpg

Deconstructed Deck Hoodie (which I bought today)

hoodie1.jpg

hoodie2.jpg

the decision has been made. over 2 days of starring at this picture i have decided that i will one day soon post this hoody in this thread.

on another note, those ash shoes just came in the other day.

the decision has been made. over 2 days of starring at this picture i have decided that i will one day soon post this hoody in this thread.

on another note, those ash shoes just came in the other day.

that hoodie is very very nice...don;t know if i want to drop 465 bucks on it though :P Good choice, hope to see you with it soon

i actually owned the black brando boots for a while, i got it off ebay and while i was pretty sure it was authentic, the leather was nothing like the picture and overall i thought they looked mighty dull. i sold them later for about 1/3 of retail as that was the going rate. just fyi. I would look into some black butteros as they actually look more like the frye boots in person than the actual frye boots.

I agree as well. Although I'm against leaving my kids a ton of inheritance money, i'm all for leaving behind a piece of history....if I ever make it big then they'll be getting 40K for a college education and a lange 1815 flyback chrono. I know, I know, it doesn't have as much history as a patek but it's my fav. watch at the moment, haha

productzoomalangesohne1pj5.jpg

That 1815 Chrono looks amazing. The whole 1815 line is discontinued now so they will hold their value very well. I got an 1815 Platinum in automatic. I'm gonna wear it till I die and pass it on as inheritance too!!

I love how the rear brake is photoshopped off the bike, but the friggin hood is still there, making it look retarded. Wow, you're EXTRA cool when you ride a fixie with 2 brakes, but then photoshop them off!

a lot of people will run two hoods for comfort, but that bike is set up like a pile of hot dog shit.

recent pickups -- no cam edition!

- w)taps blue suede eras

- checkered authentics to PLASTI-DIP

- uniqlo nylon shell

- uniqlo flannel

- uniqlo light green button down

- black suede low wallys

- black leather hi wallys

- izumi gold chain

- 165mm sugino 75s

- idea #324

- +81vol 37

- white ti selle san marco regal

- eye #64

- too much ikea shit

- flat file

- fried pork dumplings

2 pairs of uniqlo jeans (raw black & raw blue)

APC new cure

topman henley

topman jacket (like a military jacket with a zip-off hoodie attachment)

all of this cost me ~350

exchange rate is killer in the UK and paris.

but am i happy with these purchases? very.