Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Im in the market for new white sneakers, i am considering these (sorry for the low detail pics, but the site uses flash for the larger pics):

512_160x120.jpg $124

10_160x120.jpg $117

413_160x120.jpg $92

Which one would you guys pick?

I plan on wearing these with Cheap Monday Tights, April77 Colordrives, APC New Cures and hopefully Skullxx5010/FlatHead3001

I have more shoes I can wear with the Cures/Japanese jeans, but what is the consensus on either of these+tapered jeans? Which would look best?

18280506whta.jpg

These are nicer than the ones you listed IMHO. I may get me a pair.

*edit: Doh - flex1 beat me to it. I agree, get these CPs. You can get them from Aloha Rag.

These look really sweet. Which brand?

Guest jmatsu
18280506whta.jpg

These are nicer than the ones you listed IMHO. I may get me a pair.

*edit: Doh - flex1 beat me to it. I agree, get these CPs. You can get them from Aloha Rag.

bought these in jp. if anyone is thinking of a tuck, think again. next to impossible without appearing awkward. if you're going to get these at ar, i'd just wait for a sale.

Guest jmatsu
At first I really liked the looks of those cps. I'm sure the patent leather is real nice in person, but from the pictures, I don't like the way the toe looks. Looks a little too much like slightly narrower AF1s.

that's a good call. thanks for undermining my purchase. we could say the same thing for the original rick owens sneakers and dunks as well. i don't care i'm rich.

that's a good call. thanks for undermining my purchase. we could say the same thing for the original rick owens sneakers and dunks as well. i don't care i'm rich.

what do you do anyway? you work in hawaii, right?

Guest jmatsu
Lollerz.

Mine are in the mail as we speak ;)

My feelings were based just on the pics. I'm sure they'll look good. You're matsu sama afterall -- style icon.

where did you order from? i assume ar, right? the photo's don't really capture the patent shine much on that site... i was almost going to get the black patents, but didn't.

Guest jmatsu
hahhaa shit is funny.

i'm not a fan of the cps...actually i kind of like them but i know they wouldn't fit me right.

the quality is great. i don't see why they wouldn't work for you. the tuck is difficult, but if you wear shit tight ala leggings there shouldn't be a big problem. i could see you in the gold hi's. maybe even the patent blues...