Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I love EG. Some of their stuff is sized weird.

I have a fisherman(?) jacket. It's short as hell but the sleeves are crazy long.

the undercover ones were actually the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw them -- and I got em at a fraction of the price :D

you know what's funny mr number 47, i bought the same joints the month they were released. dell acqua didn't think they would sell and sold all sizes at an in house sample sale. got mine for 100. really wanted that style since DH luster 03 days and sadly these cut my heels so had to sell and sold them for almost the reg price they went for. and i posted the bitches in what you bought today. guess you got the magic stick huh?

...but i digress

recent purchase was cloak boots from opening ceremony sale

you have to call and ask...i said it b4 i think but scout in la has a webstore dunno if they ship outside of the country. doesn't vibskov's site have the store list on it? also there's eaddicted.com in korea.

btw addicted charges a bit more but i just chked their site and they have a lot of stuff up.

you can contact the henrik vibskov dennmark shop and they will ship directly to you.

[email protected]

Guest jmatsu
ok, finally ordered the disco jacket that i wanted for a long time, will put some actual pics and how it fits after i receive it. this will be my last purchase for aug/sept...ugh...

but when i called scout, they said that the jacket is a thin windbreaker, if it's like the AA nylon windbreaker, I will fuckin return it. Anyway, pretty excited.

picture2uc0.png

ha! how much did you pay? got for just under 3bills. did i pay too much?

Guest jmatsu
same same

what size did u get? did you already receive it?

how thin is it?

thin. windbreaker thin (but there's a thin unremovable lining). it's pretty glossy. small.

ha! how much did you pay? got for just under 3bills. did i pay too much?

i thnk scout charges 318???

meh if it's windbreaker thin i'll stick to my challenge court breaker...

btw egpt, thx for the info. i knew hv had a shop but i couldn't remember if they did online stuff.

Guest jmatsu
yeah...i might return it if it's aa nylon windbreaker thin, no need to pay $300 for that.

:( ugh

i know how you feel, but it's more of a showcase piece. it's problematic because of the seasons(not the most practical). you don't want to get is oversized, because it'd look stupid if you layered it... i don't care it looks cool.

1269472591_23b2b914ca.jpg

got some new sneakers and a univ wallet, this is my first pair of half cabs and they're really comfy to ride in, i was surprised.

would you mind telling me where you got those chukka? i have been searching for them in a US11, no luck in Australia tho...anywhere online anyone??

oh, great pickups btw!

would you mind telling me where you got those chukka? i have been searching for them in a US11, no luck in Australia tho...anywhere online anyone??

oh, great pickups btw!

they have an 11.5 here don't know if it helps at all.

http://www.activemailorder.com/Catalog/category.aspx?j~&cp=1&ct=3&sc=36&sm=-1&br=77&pr=8916&bx=1&px=1&at=-1&bi=0

i know how you feel, but it's more of a showcase piece. it's problematic because of the seasons(not the most practical). you don't want to get is oversized, because it'd look stupid if you layered it... i don't care it looks cool.

please try to incorporate the jacket in one of your waywt pics, i am curious to see if it is possible to pull it off without looking too fruity.

i feel about it the same way i felt with the multicolor leopard(i think?) jacket from last season: cool concept and good looking piece, but i am not too sure on it's actual use and looks when worn.