Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Airjamie
What is that 'Thunder Soap' exactly?

I have a pack, but I just use Dr. Bronners cause I can't read the instructions on the Thunder Soap.

The soap of thor.

thor.jpg

if you're in nyc do you work at the 5th ave store? i'm pretty sure some new dude started wearing those shoes and shirt while shadowing the other day.

Na, I'm in Cleveland/Upstate NY

getting back to topic.

in the last week I got:

2 APC button front shirts

2 tees from H&M, one that looks mysteriously very similar to a DH piece

1 pair buttero boots

1 raf simons blazer

1 pair Uniqlo shorts (by cloak guy) these are badass even though I overpaid for them

1 pair helmut lang black leather sandals

cheers to summer

hellsyeabk1.jpgnot

clothing but whatev

Oh man, I had that exact OTR flowpen, first f-a-t tipped marker I ever bought. I'll never forget running out of this alley in broad daylight with pink fucking indellible ink all over my hands because the damn thing busted while I was trying to catch tags.

yea they have an interesting smell.. after one day of use with that thing, its all ready about half way empty. yea i gotta get one of the krink bottle markers, every fucking site is sold out of them.

jazz ez-squeezy markers son. krink squeeze markers pretty much originated from this. just empty out the non-perm paint and throw in some mixing balls from an old paint marker. much cheaper and you can fill it up with marsh/garvey/pilot/oneshot/krink/rusto/whatevs.

36.jpg

otr's are dope too, esp the mini flowpens.

where can you get those? i've been searching plastic supply sites for a few weeks trying to find empties. i've never seen that packing aside from and etch mop in that old issue of mass appeal and i've been wondering ever since.

jazz ez-squeezy markers son. krink squeeze markers pretty much originated from this. just empty out the non-perm paint and throw in some mixing balls from an old paint marker. much cheaper and you can fill it up with marsh/garvey/pilot/oneshot/krink/rusto/whatevs..

This kid knows....

where can you get those? i've been searching plastic supply sites for a few weeks trying to find empties. i've never seen that packing aside from and etch mop in that old issue of mass appeal and i've been wondering ever since.

Used to rack from Pearl back when, but I think they stopped stocking em.

oh they wer on sale right? topman.. i got a couple of plain shirts and socks and boxers but when i reached the counter all of em were not on sale had to pay full price stupid me..