Petit punch box of 25

Saba Knit Hoodie and Crew Neck

Country Road Harrington Jacket

J Lindeberg Jay Slim Blue

Zegna Sport Black

338c_1.jpg

348d_1.jpg

Narrative Boots

I want these and I can't find a goddamn thing about them.

had good days bargains in london today,siv stodal tee and stephan shneider tee at bstore,cdg shirt nn jeans at dsm and junya cons liberty

hey seenmy, do you know if library had the throup skull satchel and if b store the ploier polka dot slant sleeve shirt still?

...oh wait! you said liberty. never mind. sorry.

I can't believe missed these in CB's post. I want more info too. Which store CB?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NARRATIVE-Ankle-Zip-Boot-Italian-boots-EU-44-poste_W0QQitemZ300117726231QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1262QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

couldn't find jack about the brand online, only the website http://www.narrativefootwear.com (there's at least an email address on there) - haven't actually received them yet (think they're sitting at the post office atm).

nice! i have the same volvo in silver. what kind of interior did you get with it? i have the technofiber thing that's fucking awesome. way better than leather interiors.

i got grey leather. its pretty smooth but i like that synthetic shit too. it felt like it wouldn't wear out in like 10 years.

Will do - as soon as tanning is completed..got to tell u - it's huge....tried to put it in - and it just fits the pocket....:cool:

ayte gonna look forward to it! and dont post it here hahahaha