Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

JXS- those arent that bad for 178, but im not a fan of two tones

just got back from vegas. Not alot of shit you can buy there. I came up from gambling so thought id go home with something.

-Elk FBTs

-Aj 1s for my nephew

-19cm dry grey

-viking helmet for in bed costume

dsc00044zt8.jpg

i don't know shit about visvim, but those look pretty good!

i enjoyed vh1's "flavor of love."

yeah really love these visvims, 10x better than my sand ones. Flavor of Love is a funny ass show.

Chard nice Visvim's and Dior jeans. I am going to Vegas in August for my first time. How was the Dior store? And did you get those Visvim's at Undefeated? Thanks:)

thanks man. the Dior store has alot of jeans, ties, etc. Item with the red sticker are currently 40% off. The Visvims i got from the Bay since these are the older ones. Undft does have the Reservation FBTs, the fang i believe, and couple other pairs. You'll have fun the first time in vegas for sure

^^^ keep the old skool, too many people with the chukkas, im a fan of both though

chard, are the dry greys completely raw or do they have a treatment? What about 21cm cut? Thanks.

The greys diors are actually not raw.I thought they were but the guy there said it was coated with some shit (i forgot what it was) to make it stiffer. They feel almost like the raw black and indigo though. Yeah they have both 19cm and 21cm. The color is very nice, you have to see it in person.

just got back from vegas. Not alot of shit you can buy there. I came up from gambling so thought id go home with something.

-Elk FBTs

-Aj 1s for my nephew

-19cm dry grey

dsc00044zt8.jpg

motherfucker. i've wanted those black elks forever. had brown elks but sold them... should've bought black ones when i did.

The greys diors are actually not raw.I thought they were but the guy there said it was coated with some shit (i forgot what it was) to make it stiffer. They feel almost like the raw black and indigo though. Yeah they have both 19cm and 21cm. The color is very nice, you have to see it in person.

Thanks, that's why I was surprised when you said dry. I'll still check them out next time I'm in bh though..

-Elk FBTs

-Aj 1s for my nephew

-19cm dry grey

dsc00044zt8.jpg

any pictures of the dior worn....also what's the sizing like...did you size up..two or three? also, how much was it? thanks man! amazing purchases...i'm envious!!!