Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

IMG_0828.jpg

syndicate 005 half cabs

Where did you pick them up? None of the shops around here seem to have those Syndicates.

thanks! it was $40CAD. a little expensive for a yard sale, but they go for about $250 in vintage stores around here so its still a pretty good deal. the chair was a yardsale find last summer and was around $50. it has a danish stamp on it and when you pull the leaver on the side it rocks. the seat cushion could use a re stuff though, it is a little lumpy.

are you into danish modern furniture?

thanks for the rep.

Yeah I have a few things, my favorite is a tan leather and rosewood goosedown stuffed sofa I have, paid £400 for it though.... so not a great bargain as your pick-ups. I bought it when I was looking for a Mogensen (sp?) sofa.

Does the lamp have a maker on the stamp? I'm interested to find out more.

Red Moon Road Chief..wallet heaven

585545824_fce931d8f5.jpg

585117445_5025f46f38.jpg

585119057_f9bdad8bc0.jpg

fucking a B. those are great can you post pics of them inside your contest or 872 jeans backpocket? thanks!

yea they have an interesting smell.. after one day of use with that thing, its all ready about half way empty. yea i gotta get one of the krink bottle markers, every fucking site is sold out of them.

Found one!

http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.27/.f

got these patent Bates today at a thrift store, I was inspired by a recent magazine pictorial (bottom) where the models were all wearing shoes 98% exactly like these but were $495 from Jil Sander. can't wait for the Fall to wear these out.

bates1.jpg

bates2.jpg

fucking a B. those are great can you post pics of them inside your contest or 872 jeans backpocket? thanks!

Will do - as soon as tanning is completed..got to tell u - it's huge....tried to put it in - and it just fits the pocket....:cool: