Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Sweet deal....have to look into it....I guess they are cheaper in the states...

it's the mkII version of the 50mm lens. very cheaply built but for a cheap price.

if you don't bang it around, it's a great value.

also, the plastic mount is not very confidence inspiring.

WTF i want some.

Got them from a store called c/o stockholm. The store is closing down for goos so every thing is 80% off. They have one more pair of those in size 30 i think. But i am afraid there is no online store so if you are not in stockholm im afraid there no chance of gettin them for that price. I also got a nicer raf jacket for 110 bucks. Insane

that's some fucking next level shit, since everyone was pretty fed up with polka dots, they invented the polka squares. fucking amazing, amazing as in retarded

Haha yes nikes design and marketing teams realy thought hard on that one. You are funny dude. You wanna write for my blog?

bullshitars.blogspot.com

Nice lamp! how much did you pay for it? And nice chair too

+ rep

thanks! it was $40CAD. a little expensive for a yard sale, but they go for about $250 in vintage stores around here so its still a pretty good deal. the chair was a yardsale find last summer and was around $50. it has a danish stamp on it and when you pull the leaver on the side it rocks. the seat cushion could use a re stuff though, it is a little lumpy.

are you into danish modern furniture?

thanks for the rep.

2 x Nike Dri-Fit Tees for running (I've been doing some serious running and I thought I'd step up my game by getting some high-tech tees)

Martin Margiela Spiderweb super-big-U-neck tee for 85 bucks (retail is like 250. at 10 corso como it was like 39,000 yen)

Band of outsiders "pure sex" black oxford for 85 (i dont know. its a fucking expensive shirt and this is an insane deal.)

IMG_2364.jpg

yo herp, where'd you get the dri fits on sale? I need to get some for the gym, tired of staffords

nice picks too, I got a margiela sweater and some pants that were originally 700+ both for 280.