Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest Airjamie
where do you see greenville, sc? is that their factory?

either way, it rides a hell of alot better than my nissan sentra i've been driving for the past 5 years

Every BMW in the north american market is manufactured in south carolina.

Cheap Monday herringbone jeans

Cheap Monday red jeans

Cheap Monday sand dollar jeans

Cheap Monday oldman jacket

Cheap Monday black polo

Cheap Monday double pocket dress shirt

Cheap Monday leather messenger bag

Flathead 4001bk

Chronicles of Never Pyramid pendant.

Can you tell there was a clearance sale on cheap monday? I got all the CM stuff for 240 aus.

hey corned beef, whats the hem(leg opening) of ur jeans?

i've always wanted to buy a pair of hi top shoes but scared it might look wierd with my jeans (which are mainly slim fitting)

Guest Airjamie
What are you talking about? Only the X5 and Z4 line of cars are currently manufactured in South Carolina. The 3 series has never been manufactured domestically.

Gee thats funny conidering i used to fucking work there and we made alot more than two models.

Every BMW in the north american market is manufactured in south carolina.

Hahaa that's the funniest shit I've read in awhile. Guess that's why it took 6 weeks for my car to get here FROM GERMANY BY BOAT. Just let it go man you're digging yourself deeper homeboy.

mlproject, do you have the otl aicher book? i wonder if it's any good.

--

yeah i picked that one up right around when it came out. easily the best monograph i've seen on him. it has EVERYTHING.

i wish i would have bought some of the munich posters. some guy unloaded 5 sets a year ago, but i was broke at the time. so pissed.

--

crillz ... i thought that said STERDY with the reflection on the A. where did you grab that? i need to get a gold cap, so i'm thinking fulton mall.

--

lol @ the german steel pissing contest. when i'm in the midwest, i have my 1988 mercedes 190 16v. snooz on some new cars. can't even take them apart.

Guest Airjamie
Hahaa that's the funniest shit I've read in awhile. Guess that's why it took 6 weeks for my car to get here FROM GERMANY BY BOAT. Just let it go man you're digging yourself deeper homeboy.

6 weeks? Are you shitting me? Dude, with international shipping times, to get here "FROM GERMANY BY BOAT" takes a little over a week. Now, adding in manufacturing time (in the automated bavarian factory a car can move from start to finish in about 4 hours. however well allow time for backlog and rework and ill give you 3 days) and shipping from the factoy to the boat, which ill set at a REALLY FUCKING LIBERAL week. so there you go, 3 weeks at most. You really think one fucking car takes a month and a half to move from start of production to your doorstep? Custom mercedes take around 3 weeks. The reason your shit took so fucking long is because when it was coming here "FROM GERMANY BY BOAT" it looked like this:

Transfer-Car-1.jpg

Which means it came, part by part, in itty bitty boxes to the greenville factory where it was reworked, inspected, probably left to sit for awhile, and finally assembled and trucked (3 days at most) to you, fresh from germany...digging my grave what?

Which means it came, part by part, in itty bitty boxes to the greenville factory where it was reworked, inspected, probably left to sit for awhile, and finally assembled and trucked (3 days at most) to you, fresh from germany...digging my grave what?

Just shut the fuck up Airjamie. DId you see the fucking link to BMW factory site?

Hell, it's all over the net that only X5, Z4, and M's are made over there. Yet you keep digging and digging...

I said it before and I'll say it again, shut the fuck up, because nobody's interested in your constant toughboy stories.

6 weeks? Are you shitting me? Dude, with international shipping times, to get here "FROM GERMANY BY BOAT" takes a little over a week. Now, adding in manufacturing time (in the automated bavarian factory a car can move from start to finish in about 4 hours. however well allow time for backlog and rework and ill give you 3 days) and shipping from the factoy to the boat, which ill set at a REALLY FUCKING LIBERAL week. so there you go, 3 weeks at most. You really think one fucking car takes a month and a half to move from start of production to your doorstep? Custom mercedes take around 3 weeks. The reason your shit took so fucking long is because when it was coming here "FROM GERMANY BY BOAT" it looked like this:

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. They need to fill the whole boat and I'm afraid it doesn't take one day to make that many BMWs.

Drop the e-tough guy act AJ. To the hoi polloi it may sound like you know what you're talking about but you really have no idea. I love the speculation passed on as gospel. You're convinced in your mind you know what you're talking about but the truth is you are clueless. Stick to your fashion talk. I'm not going to continue an argument filled with so much misinformation and I've diluted this thread enough.

--

--

crillz ... i thought that said STERDY with the reflection on the A. where did you grab that? i need to get a gold cap, so i'm thinking fulton mall.

Got it at one of those zillion jewelery stores on Canal. Don't even know what the name is. Fulton Mall, Canal, or the fashion district (30s and Bway) are your best bet.

Guest Airjamie

Youre right guys. BMW used to pay me $25 an hour to oversee the assembly of cars that were completed in germany. I am only speculating. In truth the BMW america plant is full of elves making cookies. Moby lives there too. I can just keep arguing shit like this because no matter what i say your bullshit need to fly in the face of perfect logic will override your sense of reason any day. And what the fuck is this e-toughguy shit?